Master in Shopping Expert
Ask us about the discounts to Companies, Autonomous and Unemployed.
Bonifiable training. Ask about our Scholarships
Start date: January 15, 2019
The importance of training in purchases ...
Training in purchasing is one of the most important tools to ensure the growth of a professional career and to set future prospects. Both for active professionals and for those who see this activity as a future option , the programs of the Official Purchasing Certifier offer an extraordinary preparation to successfully face one of the most significant functions of any business structure.
Globalization, new markets, swings in the financial markets, new purchasing management strategies, optimization of resources, etc. Our profession faces exciting and changing challenges . In this framework, training is the accent that marks the difference in a professional , adds value to their profile and enables them to aspire to more.
What will you achieve with this course?
- Provide the professional with technical tools that facilitate their day-to-day decisions.
- Establish Purchasing specifications and planning .
- Improve stock management .
- Define relationships with suppliers .
- Establish the bases of the effectiveness in the management of purchases.
- Negotiate the continuous improvement of the suppliers' services.
- Highlight the concepts and ethical rules of the purchase.
"The participant has the possibility of carrying out individual modules to complete the Expert Master in Purchasing"
Course aimed at:
- Buyers and responsible for supplies.
- Technical buyers and supplies.
- Purchasing and procurement agents.
- Personnel recently incorporated into the purchasing and procurement area.
Certificate of Academic Competence issued by SGS ICS IBÉRICA
Private Degree from UADIN Business School
Module 1. The Purchasing and Procurement Function
- Function, Process and Department.
- Influence of the environment in the purchasing function.
- Types of purchase.
- Evolution of the Purchasing and Procurement function.
- Objectives of the Procurement and Procurement Function.
- Structure in Purchasing and Procurement.
- The ethics in shopping.
Module 2. Definition and Purchase Planning
- Specifications of the items to buy.
- Form, purpose and objective.
- Design and development of products.
- Contents of the specifications.
- Classification and coding.
- Need and planning levels of purchases.
- Long-term planning
- Annual budget.
- Forecasting techniques.
- Planning systems.
Module 3. Identification, evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Search and selection of providers.
- Evaluation and pre-selection of suppliers.
- The sale price.
- Purchase prices and costs.
- Experience curves (of learning).
- Offers request.
- Evaluation and selection of offers.
Module 4. Roles and Relationships of the Procurement and Procurement Process
- Introduction to the management of relationships in purchases.
- Analysis and management of the actors in the purchasing relationships.
- Relationship mechanisms.
- Means to manage relationships.
- Internal relations with other functions of the Organization.
- Internal Interaction Scenarios.
- Management of external relations with suppliers.
- Scenarios of interaction of external relationship with suppliers.
- Control and monitoring of the management of purchasing relationships.
Module 5. Purchases in different Industries and Sectors
- Types of purchase by sector.
- The purchase of equipment goods.
- The purchase of MRO.
- The purchase of transport.
- The purchase of services.
- Shopping for commercial items.
- The purchase in the public sector.
Module 6. Legal Framework of Purchase Contracts
- Commercial law
- The purchase agreement.
- Payments and delinquency.
- Compliance guarantees.
- Liability for damages caused by defective products.
- Rental contracts.
- Labor law
- Contract of works and services.
- Labor solidarity responsibility.
- Subsidiary responsibility of Social Security.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Tax law
- Fiscal responsibilities in subcontracting.
- Tax implications of purchases.
Module 7. Warehouse Management, Stock and Logistics
- Objectives and functions of the stocks.
- Cost of stocks.
- Systems of reacope and calculation of stocks.
- Systems to minimize investment in stocks.
- Reception and storage.
- Custody and delivery.
- Cost and reliability of storage.
- Management of leftovers, scrap and obsolete.
- Management indicators (KPI).
- Environmental management.
- Management of incoming and distributive logistics.