The Master in SEO and Search Engine Positioning responds to the strategic and tactical need of companies to introduce SEO in their digital marketing plan with the aim of increasing their visibility and controlling their organic positioning in search engines.
This trend has resulted in an increase in the demand for qualified professionals in the definition of SEO strategies that have a high strategic and executive capacity and that have updated knowledge of the functioning of search engine algorithms, together with the necessary resources and tools to develop the work of a professional SEO.
In the Master SEO you will learn the necessary knowledge to design and execute the phases of the development of an SEO strategy in the hands of the most recognized active professionals with a practical learning methodology where from the first day you will become a SEO professional.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Master in SEO you will be perfectly capable of:
- Define and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy .
- Discover through the research and the Keyword Research the best opportunities and trends.
- Master the most technical part of SEO aimed at performing SEO Audits.
- Know the most relevant aspects of SEO Onpage and Offpage.
- Apply SEO in a digital marketing campaign, complemented by the rest of existing actions.
- Know and master the most important tools that all SEO should use.
- Understand Web Analytics for SEO and reporting models.
- Know the SEO ecosystem and its professionals.
- Become an SEO consultant prepared to work in a marketing agency or direct your own.
Who is it for?
The Master in SEO and Search Engine Positioning provides training specifically oriented to the following profiles:
- People who want to know in depth the advantages of SEO and how to implement them in a marketing strategy.
- Executives and marketing managers who want to update their knowledge and enter the field of SEO.
- Entrepreneurs looking to complement their skills and specialize in this area of digital marketing.
- Social Media and Community Managers who want to expand their knowledge in web positioning.
- Marketing consultants who wish to specialize in SEO.
- Managers and managers who want to take advantage of all the advantages of Search Engine Optimization for their companies.
The Master in SEO is the most advanced professional program on the market aimed at all types of professionals with a basic or intermediate level or who do not even have any knowledge.
The structure and subjects of the Master in SEO and Web Positioning in Search Engines are organized as follows:
Module 1. Introduction to Search Marketing
- History of SEO
- Introduction to the Search Cycle
- Search commands
- Masterclass: Myths and Q
- Masterclass: The day to day of an SEO and professional outputs
Module 2. Market Niche Research
- Market niches
- Keyword Research I
- Keyword Research II
- Masterclass: Introduction to Keyword Research or Keyword Study
- Masterclass: SEO Market Opportunities (Micronichos)
Module 3. Content SEO
- SEO and content
- Inbound Marketing and Social SEO
- Content optimization
- Masterclass: Tools and Success Cases of Content SEO
- Masterclass: Creation of new quality content in a few minutes
Module 4. Web Structuring
- Web structuring I
- Web structuring II
- Masterclass: SILO structure
- Masterclass: Copywriting and UX applied to SEO
Module 5. SEO On Page
- SEO On Page I
- SEO On Page II
- Penalties Panda, Penguin
- Masterclass: SEO Consulting On Page: What to do in the first hour of work?
- Masterclass: Technical aspects and tools to be taken into account at present in SEO OnPage
Module 6. Blog
- Installation and creation of a blog
- Web design and usability. Your role in business strategy and social media
- Advanced WordPress and use of plugins
- Masterclass: SEO Factors in Wordpress
- Masterclass: Google Search Console
Module 7. Technical SEO
- Introduction to HTML and PHP
- Technical SEO I
- Technical SEO II
- Masterclass: Tools and Tracking and Indexing, improving URLs
- Masterclass: SEO dashboard in Data Studio, workable only with free tools
Module 8. Tools and international SEO
- SEO Tools I
- SEO Tools II
- International SEO
- Masterclass: RYTE tool for OnPage analysis
- Masterclass: SEMRush, how to get the most out of it
Module 9. Link Building (Tools)
- SEO Off Page
- Link Building Techniques
- Link Building Global Strategies
- Masterclass: The best tools and strategies of Linkbuilding
- Masterclass: Acquisition of links and automation of profiles. Success stories
Module 10. SEO for e-Commerce and CMS
- SEO e-Commerce I
- SEO e-Commerce I
- Migrations and redirections
- Masterclass: SEO experience in e-Commerce and WPO
- Masterclass: SEO Migrations in e-Commerce
Module 11. SEO Mobile - ASO
- Seo Mobile
- Mobile Development - Mobile First
- Masterclass: ASO APP Marketing combination for success
- Masterclass: Progressive Web Apps (PWA): New web generation
Module 12. Local SEO
- Local SEO I
- SEO Local II
- Voice search
- Masterclass: Google MyBusiness and local citations
- Masterclass: AMP and SEO for Youtube
Module 13. Analytics and Dashboard SEO
- Analytics I
- Analytics II
- SEO Analytics, Objectives and KPIS
- Masterclass: Fundamentals Google Analytics
- Masterclass: Scorecard for SEO
Module 14. Security SEO and Blackhat
- SEO and security. Detect hacking and security failures
- Black Hat SEO I
- Black Hat SEO II
- Masterclass: Tag Manager and Black Hat SEO Tools
- Masterclass: Security as a Marketing tool
Module 15. Audit and SEO Consulting
- Seo for Excel
- Seo for media
- SEO audit
- Masterclass: Success stories of SEO in media
- Masterclass: Client-reporting consulting
Module 16. Growth Hacking SEO
- I D. Research and development of SEO
- Growhaks SEO I
- Growhaks SEO II
- Masterclass: Growth Hacking SEO Success Story
- Masterclass: SEO Marketplaces
End of Master Project
* The syllabus and masterclasses may suffer modifications motivated by the update and improvement thereof.