The Master in Risk Management of EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to offer a transversal vision of the risks that a business entity faces in its activity and to train the student to be successful in making decisions related to the risk management of his company.
The online Master in Risk Management addresses the ISO 31000 standard and enables you to analyze and transfer the inherent risks to a company under its umbrella. In addition, the program transmits competencies in the management of ISO regulations related to the different types of risks related to companies, such as reputational, operational, financial or legal.
On the other hand, the training addresses the COSO and ORSA regulations as well as the latest software and applications useful in risk management, such as Global Suite.
Headway / Unsplash
Course 1. Introduction to Risk Management.
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- The Risk Management. An approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk Management ERM models in banking and Project Management.
- ISO31000: 2018. Principles and guidelines for Risk Management.
Course 2. General concepts of Risk Management.
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Course 3. Risk Assessment Process.
- Risk assessment units. Objectives and processes.
- Events, probability and consequences.
- Risk analysis. Methods and techniques. ISO 31010
- Maturity models Audit and advice.
Course 4. Business Risks.
- Strategic and Reputational Risks.
- Legal and Financial Risks.
- Operational Risks
- Emergency Risks.
Course 5. Organizational Structure and Treatment.
- The organizational structure in risk management.
- Policies and procedures manual.
- Treatment of the risks.
- Cost benefit analysis.
Course 6. Transversal Risks in the Company.
- Introduction to Project Risk Management.
- Introduction to IT Risk Management.
- Introduction to Occupational Risk Management.
- Introduction to Environmental Risk Management.
Course 7. Financial Risks in the Company.
- ISO 55,000 Asset Management.
- Introduction to Insurance and Actuarial Management.
- Fraud and money laundering.
- The model of the three lines of defense.
Course 8. Risk Analysis and Management Software.
- Risk Analysis Software.
- Design and simulation.
- Evaluation and Document Management with Global Suite I.
- Evaluation and Document Management with Global Suite II.
Course 9. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The Master in Risk Management is an academic program of higher education that guarantees specialization in the risk management of business entities. All the contents of the training program are taught by expert and active professors in large reputable companies in the Spanish business risk sector, among others: AGERS, REPSOL, BBVA, SANTANDER or CAIXABANK.
The characteristics of this online master prepares to adapt successfully to any company located in any country in Europe, Latin America or the United States. In addition, during the program the free license of the Global Suite software, a program completely related to the ISO 31000 standard, key in risk management, will be provided.
The online methodology of the Master in Risk Management allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Master in Risk Management you will be able to:
- Integrally manage the risk of the company.
- Implement a risk assessment and management system in the organization.
- Measure the risks, management methods and their cost.
- Direct, control and reduce the impacts, probability and consequences of the risks that may affect companies.
- Adopt risk assumption policies and master audit schemes.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Engineers, international auditors, financial analysts, insurance managers.
- Medium or technical cadres who are looking for a professional leap and want to provide their company with risk management under ISO 31000 and COSO regulations.
- Managers of companies that seek specialization and differentiation.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More