The Master in Risk Management specializing in Compliance: Fraud and Laundering of EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. The program aims to offer a cross-sectional view of the concepts of Risk Management from the point of view of regulatory compliance and train to successfully lead the Compliance department of any type of organization.
This online master delves into essential regulations for Risk Management, such as ISO 31000, CORSO and ORSA. During the program, the student will also learn to implement general Compliance models based on international regulations: SEPBLAC and SARLAFT, and to use the Global Suite Risk Management software.
The Master in Risk Management specializing in Compliance: Fraud and Money Laundering also transmits knowledge to manage the mechanisms of prevention, detection and mitigation of exposure to the risk of fraud and economic crimes in a company.
Energepic / Pexels
Course 1. Introduction to Risk Management.
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- Risk management An approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk management ERM models in banking and Project Management.
- ISO31000: 2018. Principles and guidelines for risk management.
Course 2. General concepts of Risk Management.
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Course 3. Risk Assessment Process.
- Risk assessment units. Objectives and processes.
- Events, probability and consequences.
- Risk analysis. Methods and techniques. ISO 31010
- Maturity models Audit and advice.
Course 4. Business Risks.
- Strategic and reputational risks.
- Legal and financial risks.
- Operational Risks
- Emergency Risks
Course 5. Organizational Structure and Treatment.
- The organizational structure in risk management.
- Policies and procedures manual.
- Treatment of the risks.
- Cost benefit analysis.
Course 6. Transversal Risks in the Company
- Introduction to project risk management.
- Introduction to IT risk management.
- Introduction to labor risk management.
- Introduction to environmental risk management.
Course 7. Financial Risks in the Company.
- ISO 55,000 asset management.
- Introduction to insurance and actuarial management.
- Fraud and money laundering.
- The model of the three lines of defense.
Course 8. Risk Analysis and Management Software.
- Risk Analysis Software.
- Design and simulation.
- Evaluation and Document Management With Global Suite I.
- Evaluation and Document Management With Global Suite II.
Course 9. Compliance: Regulations, systems and responsibilities.
- Ethics and corporate governance.
- Corporate compliance: role and responsibilities.
- Compliance management systems.
- Basic financial compliance regulations.
Course 10. Fraud and Money Laundering: International Perspective.
- Fraud concept.
- Money laundering concept.
- The fight against money laundering in Europe.
- The fight against money laundering in America.
Course 11. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The Master in Risk Management specializing in Compliance: Fraud and Money Laundering is a higher education academic program that guarantees specialization in the management of risks of fraud or legal breach. All the contents of the training program are taught by expert and active professors in large reputable companies in the Spanish business risk sector, among others: AGERS, REPSOL, BBVA, SANTANDER or CAIXABANK.
The characteristics of this online master allow training to implement the SEPBLAC and SARLAFT regulations for regulatory compliance. In addition, during the program the student will learn to adopt the methodologies, tools and resources to avoid financial risks. The specialization also facilitates the license of the Global Suite Risk Management software.
The online methodology of the Master in Risk Management specializing in Compliance: Fraud and Money Laundering allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Master in Risk Management specialty in Compliance: Fraud and Money Laundering you will be able to:
- Direct the Compliance department of any type of organization.
- Successfully implement the international guidelines SEPBLAC and SARLAFT.
- Know how to identify, evaluate and address risks in fraud and money laundering.
- Adopt methodologies, tools and resources to avoid the different types of financial risk.
- Implement specific regulations for financial compliance: Basel, Solvency, MIFID, etc.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Managers, professionals and financial and business technicians of companies.
- Responsible for compliance, internal control, audit or management control of companies.
- Economists seeking a specialization in Compliance.
- Professionals aspiring to positions of financial director of an organization.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More