Obtain a US degree from your country, with a 100% online program and totally in Spanish. No Visa Not TOEFL.
The Master of Science in Project Management and Operations is a 36-credit program that provides students with the knowledge, skills and education necessary to pursue or accelerate careers in project management and operations management. This program provides a relevant combination for the market of comprehensive business education with real-world applications.
IMPORTANT: For English programs , visit snhu.edu.
- Recommend strategies to optimize the production of goods and services based on a detailed analysis of existing processes, resources and business objectives
- Identify and recommend the principles and methods of total quality management (TQM) appropriate for a given context
- Create and evaluate project plans to ensure your desired results
- Recommend inventory management strategies and techniques to improve the efficiency of a supply chain
- Evaluate operational and project management environments using quantitative tools and techniques
- Manage multifunctional environments to ensure the achievement of operational and project management objectives
Total credits: 0
- MBA501ES - Mathematics and statistics for companies (3)
Total credits: 36
Complete all of the following:
- QSO510ES - Quantitative analysis for decision making (3)
- QSO600ES - Operations Management (3)
- QSO640ES - Project Management (3)
- QSO680ES - Seminar in project management (3)
- QSO690ES - Topics in operations management (3)
- QSO700ES - Project and operations management seminar (3)
4 of the following:
- QSO500ES - Research methods for business (3)
- QSO520ES - Administrative sciences through spreadsheets (3)
- QSO530ES - Applied statistics for managers (3)
- QSO610ES - Administration of service operations (3)
- QSO630ES - Supply Chain Management (3)
- QSO635ES - International supply chain management (3)
- QSO645ES - Project management for PMP certification (3)
- QSO710ES - Professional practice in operations / project management (3)
6 subject credits: ECO, FIN, INT, IT, MKT, OL, QSO, or MGT excluding: OL501ES - Business Fundamentals (3)
Total credits: 36
For the degrees in MBA, Master in Marketing, Master in Finance, Master in Project Management and Operations, the following admission requirements must be met:
- Not be a resident of the United States (Proof of residency required).
- Full application form.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum average of 2.75 [B-] on the American GPA scale.
- Proficient in the Spanish language.