Obtain a US degree from your country, with a 100% online program and totally in Spanish. No Visa Not TOEFL.
The Master of Science in Project Management and Operations is a 36-credit program that provides students with the knowledge, skills and education necessary to pursue or accelerate careers in project management and operations management. This program provides a relevant combination for the market of comprehensive business education with real-world applications.
IMPORTANT: For English programs , visit snhu.edu.
- Recommend strategies to optimize the production of goods and services based on a detailed analysis of existing processes, resources and business objectives
- Identify and recommend the principles and methods of total quality management (TQM) appropriate for a given context
- Create and evaluate project plans to ensure your desired results
- Recommend inventory management strategies and techniques to improve the efficiency of a supply chain
- Evaluate operational and project management environments using quantitative tools and techniques
- Manage multifunctional environments to ensure the achievement of operational and project management objectives
Total credits: 0
- MBA501ES - Mathematics and statistics for companies (3)
Total credits: 36
Complete all of the following:
- QSO510ES - Quantitative analysis for decision making (3)
- QSO600ES - Operations Management (3)
- QSO640ES - Project Management (3)
- QSO680ES - Seminar in project management (3)
- QSO690ES - Topics in operations management (3)
- QSO700ES - Project and operations management seminar (3)
4 of the following:
- QSO500ES - Research methods for business (3)
- QSO520ES - Administrative sciences through spreadsheets (3)
- QSO530ES - Applied statistics for managers (3)
- QSO610ES - Administration of service operations (3)
- QSO630ES - Supply Chain Management (3)
- QSO635ES - International supply chain management (3)
- QSO645ES - Project management for PMP certification (3)
- QSO710ES - Professional practice in operations / project management (3)
6 subject credits: ECO, FIN, INT, IT, MKT, OL, QSO, or MGT excluding: OL501ES - Business Fundamentals (3)
Total credits: 36
For the degrees in MBA, Master in Marketing, Master in Finance, Master in Project Management and Operations, the following admission requirements must be met:
- Not be a resident of the United States (Proof of residency required).
- Full application form.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum average of 2.75 [B-] on the American GPA scale.
- Proficient in the Spanish language.
About the School
Southern New Hampshire University es una institución privada, sin fines de lucro, acreditada en Estados Unidos, con la misión de transformar las vidas de los estudiantes. Nuestro éxito se define por e ... Read More