Master in Project Management
Online master in effective management of complex projects.
The current organizations that develop in globalized and highly competitive markets, increasingly implement their business strategies through projects, with which they must ensure the results and benefits of those projects, this is what is called 'management by Projects'. The best way to do this is to ensure the quality, skills and abilities of your Project Directors.
The Master in Project Management of OBS Business School responds to this business demand, training professionals for the management of complex and / or international programs and projects with a study program that integrates the most current requirements of the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI) ).
The best Master in Project Management according to the Ibero-American Ranking of Spanish-speaking On-line training 2015.
PMI Registered Education Provider (REP)
OBS Business School has been evaluated and approved as a REP by the PMI in order to offer training in the field of project management.
REP organizations are academic institutions certified by the PMI to help project management professionals achieve and renew the different certifications they grant, including: Project Management Professional (PMP) ® and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®. The PMI REP institutions meet a series of rigorous quality standards both in the content and design of the masters, and in the training of their teaching staff.
- Project director
- Director of the Project Management Office (OGP)
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Online Project Manager
- Direct complex projects efficiently and effectively.
- Lead work teams developing management skills and technical management of human and material resources.
- Align current business needs in project management with the best market practices.
- Start your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) PMI certification exams, with the help and experience of the PMI certified faculty staff.
- Obtain practical knowledge, updated and fully applicable to the reality of the project management needs of organizations.
- Contact an international team of professors who currently hold management positions in companies that are dedicated to project management in different sectors.
- Be part of an international network of alumni.
- Access to a very high quality material and also, free of charge, to databases such as Emerald, EBSCO or Harvard Deusto.
The structure and duration of the Master in Project Management allows us to ensure the achievement of the previous objectives.
Globalization, the emergence of new competitors, rapid changes in business strategies and other factors, mean that Project Managers, in addition to having to have very broad knowledge in project management, must also have highly developed personal skills and of performance.
- Module 1. Strategic project management.
- Module 2. Project scope management. Project financing.
- Module 3. Project time management. Project cost management.
- Module 4. Project quality management. Project risk management.
- Module 5. The human factor in projects. Change management in projects.
- Module 6. Management of procurement, contracting and legal aspects in projects. Project sale management.
- Module 7. Integration and knowledge management of the project. Traditional methodologies
- Module 8. Agile methodologies: a change of mentality
- Module 9. Application of agile methodologies.
- Module 10. Advanced project management.
- Final work of master
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Project Management
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More