Online Master for project managers to achieve the skills in leading, planning and supervising global projects
Overview of the Master in Project Management
Current market dynamism and the companies that drive it to give rise to an increasing need to manage multiple projects at once. As a result, at the Management level, it is crucial to know the status of a company’s projects at all times, the scope of the projects the company is considering carrying out and the results of the projects that have been completed. The best way for businesses to do this is by ensuring the quality, skills, and abilities of their Project Managers.
The Master in Project Management is designed to prepare professionals for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. These professionals know how to lead, plan, organize and supervise complex and global projects, achieving set objectives in terms of results and efficiency.
OBS Business School, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
OBS Business School has been evaluated and recognized as an R.E.P. by the PMI, the world’s largest project management member association. R.E.P.'s are organizations that have been reviewed and approved as providers of project management training by the PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain their PMP certification, as well as other PMI's professional credentials. These organizations have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
Professional career outlets Master in Strategic Project Management
- Project Director
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Project Leader
- Manage complex projects efficiently and effectively
- Lead teams through developing leadership skills and techniques for managing human and material resources
- Start your preparation for the PMP certification exam from the PMI, with the help and expertise of our team of teachers, that hold the PMP certification, who will provide you with the credits needed to register
- Gain knowledge which is practical, up to date and fully applicable to the reality of the needs of organizations in project management
- Contact an international team of teachers who currently hold leadership positions in companies that are engaged in the management of projects in different sectors
Requirements for the Master's Degree in Project Management
It is necessary to have a university degree and work experience to be accepted into the programme. Work experience is most valued because it is important to share in the knowledge – gained from training and professional responsibility – which each participant contributes to the particular situations set out by the professor. In the event that someone does not have the abovementioned requirements, acceptance into the programme will be decided on by the Board.
The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification.
In order to obtain a UB qualification, you need to have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree for four years or Bachelor’s Degree for three years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed the different evaluations you will receive an extension diploma from UB.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017