This Master includes methodologies and tools for project management. Includes Project Management Professional Simulator (PMP) ® to prepare the certification of the Project Management Institute® and obtain the ISO21500 Internal Auditor Certificate issued by Bureau Veritas.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this Master?
The European Graduate Institute has been named REP (Registered Education Provider) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® , the main global organization dedicated to Project Management. Our program has passed a rigorous quality control of the contents, design of its courses and the qualification of its instructors.
- The Master in Project Management will allow the student to obtain the ISO 21500 internal auditor certificate , issued by Bureau Veritas.
- Because it will provide you with the theoretical and practical tools, supported by international standards, which will allow you to respond quickly and effectively to the problems that arise in any field of management activity.
- Because it will give you a global vision of the company, which will allow you to design a comprehensive strategy in which all business areas are involved.
- Includes a new PMP® Certification Exam Preparation Module .
- It includes a Social Projects Module , where new ideas are exposed to improve the living conditions of communities that face economic and social difficulties.
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (I) (4 ECTS)
- Quality Management (4 ECTS)
- International Logistics (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (II) (4 ECTS)
- Project Management Office (PMO) or Project Management Office (4 ECTS)
- Plan and Control Projects with Microsoft Project (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Project Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- Project Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Project Monitoring (4 ECTS)
- Agile Management (4 ECTS)
- Business Analytics and Big Data (4 ECTS)
- End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
In addition to these subjects, students will have access to numerous resources of interest in relation to the area of projects and company.
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The experience I had with the Master in Project Management was excellent! I managed to expand my knowledge, I am a more professional person, and all the subjects that are covered, serve to apply knowledge in daily life both professionally and personally. Happily I can say that I was able to fulfill my professional and academic expectations. " Marilyn Morales
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
Based in Spain, the Instituto Europeo de Posgrado is a Business School that offers a wide range of Online MBA and Masters designed to meet the requirements of its students. Over 1 million hours of cla ... Read More