This Master includes methodologies and tools for project management. Includes Project Management Professional Simulator (PMP) ® to prepare the certification of the Project Management Institute® and obtain the ISO21500 Internal Auditor Certificate issued by Bureau Veritas.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Postgraduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this Master offers a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this Master?
IEP has been named REP (Registered Education Provider) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® , the world's leading organization dedicated to Project Management. Our program has passed a rigorous quality control of the contents, design of its courses and the qualification of its instructors.
- This Master will allow the student to obtain the ISO 21500 internal auditor certificate , issued by Bureau Veritas.
- It will provide you with theoretical and practical tools, supported by international standards, that will allow you to respond effectively to problems that arise in any area of management activity.
- It will give you a global vision of the company, designing an integral strategy in which all business areas are involved.
- Includes a new PMP® Certification Exam Preparation Module .
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (I) (4 ECTS)
- Quality Management (4 ECTS)
- International Logistics (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (II) (4 ECTS)
- Project Management Office (PMO) or Project Management Office (4 ECTS)
- Plan and Control Projects with Microsoft Project (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Project Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- Project Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Project Monitoring (4 ECTS)
- Agile Management (4 ECTS)
- Business Analytics and Big Data (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
In addition to these subjects, students will have access to numerous resources of interest in relation to the area of projects and company.
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The experience I had with the Master in Project Management was excellent! I was able to expand my knowledge, I am a more professional person and all subjects are used to apply knowledge in daily life both professionally and personally. Fortunately I can say that I could meet my professional and academic expectations. " Marilyn Morales
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 45% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More