The Master in Project Management of EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. It is a differentiating program, which aims to enhance the tools, techniques and skills that a Project Director and his team must develop, and prepare the student to be able to manage large-scale and complex business projects.
The online master's program in Project Management is based on the PMBOK® Guide of the Project Management Institute (PMI), on project management. Therefore, training allows not only to learn to direct projects of any kind from beginning to end, but also to know how a company or organization should be structured and prepared to work on projects.
On the other hand, the academic program of this online master's degree includes a course where key knowledge and methodologies are defined to deal with the PMI PMP® Certification. In addition, the student will also acquire advanced skills in project management tools such as MS Project® and @RISK.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Helloquence / Unsplash
Course 1. Project Planning and Control.
- PMBOK® guide. Phases and Processes.
- Scope Management in Project Management.
- Weather. Control of deadlines. Project Management Planning.
- Cost control.
Course 2. Quality Management, Acquisitions and Project Risks.
- Quality in the projects.
- Acquisitions, contract management and project purchases.
- Risk Management in Project Management.
- The integration of the project.
Course 3. The Human Factor in Projects in Project Management.
- Resources in Projects.
- Project Communication.
- Stakeholders in Project Management.
- Professional Responsibility and Code of Ethics.
Course 4. Microsoft Project®.
- First steps with Microsoft Project®.
- Programming of tasks, costs and resources.
- Calendar programming and reporting.
- Monitoring and control of projects.
Course 5. Project Risk Identification.
- Regulatory Framework in Project Risk.
- Project risk identification.
- Evaluation and Treatment.
- Analysis and reporting.
Course 6. Integration and risk management in projects.
- Integration and Risks.
- Project risk management. Practical cases.
- @Risk I.
- @Risk II.
Course 7. Agile Methodologies.
- Agile methodologies. Fundamentals of an Agile Team.
- LEAN and KANBAN methodologies.
- SCRUM Framework
- Change Management in Agile Methodologies.
Course 8. PMP® exam preparation simulator.
- Basic concepts. Reference framework and Integration and Risks.
- Reach, Schedule.
- Costs, Acquisitions and Quality.
- Human Resources, Communication, Stakeholders, Professionalism.
Course 9. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The Master in Project Management is an academic program of higher education that guarantees specialization and differentiation in Project Management. It is an expert program in Project Management that transmits the fundamentals to manage globally all types of projects located in any country in Europe, Latin America or the United States. All the contents of the online master 's degree are taught by expert professors, who are active in reputable companies in the Spanish business sector and have the PMP® Certification granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The online master's degree in Project Management includes access to a simulator of the PMP® exam with material, exercises and webinars that review all the stages and elements of a project and helps prepare to cope with the PMP® Certification. On the other hand, the training facilitates the license of the Project Management and Risk Control tool MS Project®. In addition, the master is complemented by a complete course of agile methodologies.
The online methodology of the Master in Project Management allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Master in Project Management you will be able to:
- Achieve knowledge to deal with Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification.
- Manage large-scale and complex business projects.
- Master the most current software for Project Management.
- Know the agile methodologies and how to put them into practice through frameworks such as Scrum, Lean and Kanban.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the treatment of the risks inherent in a project.
- Lead teams orienting their activity towards the objectives set in the project.
Who is it for?
This master's degree is specially aimed at:
- Management professionals from any industrial sector, energy, engineering, mining, logistics, operations, architecture and consulting, who want to participate in the implementation of the strategy of their organizations, whether they promote projects or are responsible for executing them.
- Professionals dedicated to project management, who wish to certify their knowledge and experience internationally.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More