The OpenUIDE Master in Project Management constitutes a solid proposal in the national and international market that responds to the requirement of social demand, training professionals and researchers capable of designing, formulating, evaluating and executing plans in the areas of knowledge related to the project management, through methodologies, techniques and tools recommended by international project management standards in the world.
With this objective, the program seeks to develop skills and abilities, as well as practical, up-to-date and fully applicable knowledge to the design, management and implementation of projects in different organizations considering research, development and innovation.
At the end of the master's degree you will be prepared to work on:
This program seeks that the professionals graduated from the Master in Project Management, be able to have and enhance the professional and personal characteristics as part of their professional profile of the jobs of:
- Program directors
- Directors of operations
- Project office managers
- Project consultants
- Technological innovation and knowledge project managers
- Researchers in the field of project science and professional work in the field of projects
Overcoming this mastery you will get
- Master in Project Management from the International University of Ecuador UIDE (Postgraduate degree registered at CES and recognized by SENESCYT, valid in Ecuador).
- Master in project management and management certified by the Nebrija University of Spain
- Professional master's degree in project management and management by IMF, the Academic Institution of Spain
* Title issuance fees not included.
Multiple skills that will open doors for you.
The specific academic training of the students of the Master's program in Project Management has the following specific objectives:
- Develop basic knowledge to identify the difference between direction and project management in a comprehensive and professional way.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to master the different types of projects, as well as the methodologies that best suit each of them; traditional or predictive methodologies, and adaptive or agile methodologies.
- Provide knowledge, capacities and abilities to evaluate the suitability of a project with innovation strategies, analyzing the planning, management control, financing and legal aspects on which it is based, thus guaranteeing the desired results for the company.
- Grant enough knowledge to be able to solve problems related to project management and thus contribute to the improvement of the company.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to know, learn and evaluate new trends in terms of the market, the client and business models.
- Promote innovative and strategic projects and plans, according to the mission of the company or organization with a focus on quality and excellence, through an ethical and respectful work of the environment and the culture, beliefs and values of the populations in which is immersed.
- Develop and direct projects within a competitive market, projects in accordance with prestigious international standards: Project Management Institute (PMI).
The study modality is 100% online through the web platform, each module will last 3 weeks. During the 3 weeks, 24 hours of tutoring will be distributed and on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) of weeks 2 and 3 virtual classes will be held from 08:00 to 14:00.
The duration of the three degree unit options will be 240 hours.
The oral defense of the degree project, the professional article and the resolution of the practical exam and the complex exam are included.
The object of study of the program focuses on developing professional skills and abilities to solve problems related to management information systems through the application of management information management processes, innovation and excellence, innovation management, integrated systems management, auditing and control of organizational management and scientific research methodology to strengthen and increase the efficiency of public companies for the provision of quality goods and services. The professional will be trained and will obtain the competencies to guide his organization of any nature.
The proposed training methodology added to the clarity, breadth and didactics of the content design, allows the Master in Project Management to be directed to professionals with university training in all areas of knowledge, who have the concern to get involved in the world of projects integrating work teams, who wish to work in the field of teaching and project research or in the professional field, holding executive and project advisory positions, as well as:
- Accredit theoretical and practical experience in the area of administration, specifically in project management.
- Be able to create infrastructure or technical elements that intervene in the process of preparing and designing projects.
- Direct and be in charge of the organization's project execution direction.
- Advise organizations on direction and project management.
- Direct the integrated management systems of the organizations and the HSEQ units (health, safety, environment and quality).
- Copy of the third level certificate registered in the SENESCYT and in the case of foreign titles these must be apostilled or legalized by consular route.
- Copy of personal documents: ID, voting slip, passport-size photo.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Preferably one year of proven professional experience (labor certificates).
Contents of the program
- Strategic management of projects, the company and its environment
- The company, strategic direction and company policy
- Project management and the company
- Implementation of the strategy through projects
- Culture and organizational styles. Projects: Organizational change
- Framework for project management
- Importance of project management
- Project management methodologies and processes
- Life cycle and project phases
- Knowledge areas of project management
Project planning and control
- Project quality management
- Quality planning, assurance and control
- Quality regulations applicable to projects
- The quality of the products and / or services. The project's Quality Plan
- Tools and techniques to improve the quality of processes
- Project Risk Management v PMI Project Risk Management Methodology
- Equipment, time and cost necessary for risk management
- Tools and techniques for risk management
- Main qualitative and quantitative risk analysis techniques
- Reserves for contingencies and reserves for project management
- Computer tools to support the identification, qualitative analysis and monitoring and control of risk
- Keys to effective management of project risks
- Management of project human resources
- Leadership, team management and people management
- The conditioning factors in HR management
- Planning of human resources. Acquisition and development
- Plan Human Resources management
- Acquire, develop and lead the team
- Personal skills: managerial skills and management techniques of the project manager
- Responsibilities and powers of the Project Director
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Corporate social responsibility and professional ethics of the project manager
- Hiring management
- The concept of contract and its structure
- Obligations of means and results in contracts
- Procurement planning
- Sellers and business partners
- Recommendations for proper procurement management
- The shopping cycle
- Planning, management plan and contract types for procurement
- Contract and procurement administration
- The execution and control processes
- Carry out and control acquisitions
Communication and sale
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Stakeholders management
- Communications management
- Managing the sale of a project
- The project as a product to sell
- The sale of a project inside and outside the organization
- Types of offers: creation and content
- Strategic selling methodology
Creation of companies
- From entrepreneurship to business idea
- Business analysis
- Action plans in the company
- The business plan: business plan
Degree plan and integrated management systems
- Integrated management and social responsibility systems
- Design and implementation of projects with applied research and / or development components
- Design and writing of high-level professional articles
- Analysis of practical models for the development of the exam of complex character
About the School
OpenUIDE nace con el objetivo de ser la Universidad a distancia de referencia en el Área Andina. Respaldada y avalada por la Universidad Internacional del Ecuador, una universidad joven, innovadora, p ... Read More