- Price: 8,500 euros 65% scholarship - 2,975 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and Master's Degree from the IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School and the University of Nebrija launch the Master in Project Management and Management (Project Management), whose objective is that the student acquires all the knowledge in project management according to the PMI standard. IMF is a Sponsor of the Madrid Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This Master is aimed at middle management, project managers and managers, who are interested in deepening the latest methods, systems and tools of Project Management.
The Master's Degree in Project Management and Management, lasting one academic year, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
As a complement to this Master, IMF Business School programs training sessions with mock exams and notions of applicability to overcome the PMI lecture, taught by experts in the field.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from the University of Nebrija and a Master's degree from the IMF Business School . Likewise, it accredits the student with the necessary training to obtain the PMI Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
Advantages of studying at IMF Business School :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Live online classes
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 bibliographical references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants
- Module I - Strategic Management
- Module II - Financing of projects. The financing of projects
- Module III - Project planning and control
- Module IV - Quality
- Module V - People Management
- Module VI - Legal aspects
- Module VII - Communication and sale
- Module VIII - Integration
- Course I - English Course
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More