Master in Organizational Psychology
This Master teaches about human behavior with deep theoretical-practical content, allowing facing the psychological problems in a scientific an interdisciplinary fashion. The program promotes the development of the necessary abilities to perform the professional activities of organizational psychology.
This program consists of five core courses and two dedicated to methodological foundations, which revise the theoretical and practical aspects of psychology. Eleven theoretical-practical courses on organizational orientation will promote the acquisition of consulting abilities, topping up with and two thesis seminars.
- Bachelor degree, preferably related to the area of study.
- Use of auxiliary models and methods in the decision making process.
- Interest in the field of human behavior.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Solid knowledge of the main approaches to the study of human behavior; methodologies to deal with psychological problems; theoretical and practical knowledge to successfully carry out their professional activities in organizational psychology.
- Ability to identify, assess and participate in solving organizational problems, ability to generate new ideas and carry out interdisciplinary work; skills to take advantage of current and future technological resources.
- Able to develop professional activities within the framework of ethical standards of the psychologist, with a reflective attitude to knowledge, and a respectful attitude towards different ideological conceptions.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)
||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation
||To be paid once each year
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.