The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) is an innovative program that responds to the challenges and needs of the sector with a methodology adapted to the business environment, both from the private sector and from public companies.
The program is divided into 45 common credits, with an itinerary directed to the managerial function with an eminently practical sense, where the knowledge is combined with the personal and professional development of the student. Account also, with a final master's work of 15 credits that is complemented with the different modules and materials sequentially.
The master, which is developed under an online distance methodology, can be completed in 12 months, thanks to its flexible learning model that adapts to the needs of the participants.
If you want to specialize in event organization, protocol and business tourism, you have a university degree, but you do not have time to attend class or you want to make your family and work life compatible with your training, this is the master you need.
Upon completion, you will receive a triple master's degree issued by the University of Lleida, the EAE Business School and Ostelea.
Reasons to study the Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) in Ostelea:
- Business tourism has a high potential for development and continues to grow both in Spain and in the rest of the world. Being therefore a sector that offers and will continue to offer many professional opportunities.
- The high number of international events held each year Spain, make it one of the leading countries in the world in the business tourism sector or MICE. This means that companies in the sector permanently demand trained professionals with specific knowledge of the sector.
- The Master also has the support of two reference partners, at a national level, in the training sector : EAE Business School , the second most reputable business school in Spain 2014; and the University of Lleida , which has recently been distinguished as Campus of International Excellence.
Being a multidisciplinary and transversal itinerary, the Master is aimed at graduates of any branch of knowledge who wish to acquire applied training in the field of event organization, protocol and business tourism. And especially those people who do not have time to attend class, or want to make their work and family life compatible with their training, taking advantage of the flexibility of the teaching methodology under which master's programs are developed.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism will allow you to:
- Know and master the tools of business communication with a special emphasis on the organization and management of events as part of the communication and marketing strategy within the tourism and hotel sector.
- Acquire the managerial skills and knowledge necessary to develop the different protocol models in the event management sector.
- Develop your professional career at a managerial level within the business tourism sector and the organization of events.
- Have a comprehensive vision of the industry of events and business tourism that will allow you to expand and improve your knowledge about key processes in the organization of different types of events.
The Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 6 modules:
- Strategic framework of business and business tourism
- Event management
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance, management control and legal aspects in event management
- Human resources and managerial skills
The objective of this master is to prepare professionals to develop their professional activity in the field of event management and organization, protocol and business tourism. For this reason we offer an integral and specialized training, qualifying the participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility in companies organizing events or in Protocol areas of institutions, as well as for the preparation of strategic plans and their application to immediate action in MICE environments (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions). At the end of the master the student will be able to:
- Organize cultural events for private companies, public or individual clients.
- Manage and organize sponsorship, sponsorship and patronage events for companies that use these techniques as a way of communicating with their market.
- Develop his professional career in public relations and communication agencies dedicated to the organization of events and commercial promotion events for his clients.
- Be responsible, within a chain or hotel establishment, for the organization of events, convections and conferences to be held.
The Career Careers Service channels and serves as a meeting point between students, alumni and collaborating companies and other business groups that demand professionals from the sector trained in Ostelea.
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain TRIPLE TITLE:
- The Master's Degree in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism by The Ostelea, School of Tourism
- The Master's degree in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism by EAE Business School.
- The degree from the University of Lleida.
About the School
Nuestra misión es contribuir al desarrollo social, económico y cultural de forma sostenible de la industria, a través de la formación de directivos, profesionales del sector. Estamos comprometidos con ... Read More