- Price: 4.000 euros Scholarship of 55% à1,800 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and Master's Degree from the IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, launches the online Master in Prevention of Occupational Hazards. The main objective of this program is that its students are able to participate in the preventive behavior of their company.
This master complies with the requirements indicated in current legislation to perform the functions of the Higher Level in Prevention of Occupational Risks. IMF Business School is a leader in training in the area of PRL, with more than 15 years of experience and 15,000 students, and was awarded the PREVER Prize.
This Master is aimed at university graduates who are interested in the practical aspects of working conditions and their qualitative improvement.
The Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention (PRL), lasting one academic year, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from the University of Nebrija and a Master's degree from the IMF Business School . In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Legal aspects of Occupational Risk Prevention
- Module II - Preventive planning
- Module III - Safety at work
- Module IV - Industrial hygiene
- Module V - Ergonomics and applied psychosociology
- Module VI - Related techniques
- Module VII - Occupational risk prevention management systems
- Module VIII - Audits of occupational risk prevention management systems
- Module IX - Final Master's Project
- Course I - English Course