The master's degree in Neurocriminology of Aggressive Behavior is an official degree of II livello (second level) of the Pegasus University of Italy, which gives access to the doctorate due to its adaptation and reception to the Bologna plan and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) ).
The study of Neuro-criminology plays a crucial role both in the prevention of violence and in the diagnosis of the causes of a crime, and in the interventions necessary to carry out the reintegration of perpetrators and victims in society.
Neuro-criminology aims to apply the methodology and techniques of neuroscience studies to understand, predict, treat and even prevent violence and crime.
This master in neurocriminology is endorsed by the Victimology foundation.
Curriculum of the Official Master in Neuro-criminology
- Aggression and Violence: Psychological Aspects
- The Mentally Ill: Inimputability and Security Measures
- Neurocriminology and Psychobiology of Aggressiveness and Violent Behavior
- The Aggressor, the Victim and the Legal Aspects of Deviant Conduct
- Psychopathology of Aggression
- Evaluation, Intervention and Treatments in Violent Behaviors
- Correctional intervention with offenders
- Challenges of Intervention with Offenders and Minors Offenders
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
Qualification of the Official Master in Neuro-criminology
Students who have accessed the official master's degree in Neuro-criminology with an academic degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent will receive a double degree:
1.- Official Title of the Pegasus University of Italy (Master di II Livello )
'Master's Degree in Neuro-criminology of Aggressive Behavior'
2.- Own Title of Iniseg
'Master in Neurocriminology of Aggressive Behavior'
Students who have accessed without academic qualification, will receive exclusively the INISEG own degree.
Requirements to study Official Master in Neuro-criminology
This master of online neurocriminology is mainly aimed at students who have graduated in one of the following university degrees:
- Psychology, Pedagogy, Psychiatry, Criminology, Law, Sociology, Social Work, Social Education, Pedagogy, etc.
- Professionals of the intervention in the area of health and social area with minors and adults, with victims, groups at risk of social exclusion, etc.
- NGO workers.
- Members of the State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Staff of public and private institutions in the field of social intervention, health, etc.
Professional outputs of the Official Master in Neuro-criminology
The main professional opportunities of this master in neurocriminology to which you can choose after studying it are some of the following:
- Mediators, social institutions, victim assistance offices, meeting points, parental coordination teams, professionals and health professionals in the field of health, education, community intervention, clinical intervention, social intervention, etc.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
About the School
INISEG es un Instituto Internacional de Estudios que nació como una necesidad de entregar a sus futuros alumnos toda la formación, información de estudios, actividades y oportunidades profesionales qu ... Read More