Have you thought about the amount of visual impacts you receive per day from the web environment through its multiple devices?
We continually inform ourselves, we search, we share, we relate, we interact, we analyze, we discard, ... information provided on the internet. The reliability of the information is as important as the way it is presented and adapted to each of the devices.
The market makes it essential to have professionals capable of understanding the constant transformation of the medium, understanding the user to deliver the information and the message.
Throughout the course, the student will be able to better understand and attend to the needs , technology and real possibilities of each client or project to give an effective response to their objectives, in addition to being able to offer the graphic creative contributions they make. make it a unique and innovative piece.
In this context, the keys to digital design will be as important as the development of skills and guidelines for monitoring a project, from capturing customer needs to presenting the final product.
We will focus on the relationships between companies, designers and users, provided that the projects achieve the objectives and premises for which they are designed.
The main objectives of this program are:
- Understanding of new ways of seeing the present and the future in an online environment. Acquire skills and knowledge of new concepts (interface design, usability, interaction or positioning) and adapt others that are already known about graphic design to this environment.
- Acquire a work process assimilating each phase of the project: briefing, concept creation, strategic definition / objectives based on customer needs, development of the graphical interface, production of prototypes, front-end programming.
- Learn to synthesize the site architecture, usability and strategy of a multimedia project by designing its graphical interface and working with wireframes.
- Control the various phases of production of a digital project, from contact with the client to the launch of the product, take into account the people involved and know the requirements and requirements to successfully carry each one of them.
- Internalize the concepts of the User Experience so that they can be used when creating an interface
- Learn the communication protocols and technologies of multi-device and internet projects, to better understand what requirements each of them needs, applying all that on different supports (web and webApp) in a multiplatform environment (screen, tablet and smartphone).
- Acquire the ability to define the client's web strategy, plan the project to work on, position the website both organically and by payment (SEO and SEM).
- Support innovation, consolidate company knowledge to manage projects at the level of budgets, organizational charts, supplier management and planning.
- Being able to share with professionals the day to day of a professional study, see how they face projects and the best way to solve the problems that appear in the development of a multi-device product.
- At the end of the course, students will have material generated to develop a digital portfolio, which allows them to promote themselves in the workplace.
This Master is aimed at people with the following profile:
- Top Graduates in Design
- Graduates in Communication Sciences
- Graduates in Telecommunications and / or Computer Engineering
- Graduates in Audiovisual Communication
In those cases where the student accredits higher studies prior to a process of accreditation of the University degree, the Academic Committee will evaluate the candidate's CV and portfolio as well as the study plan completed, which must maintain reasonable equivalence with the current undergraduate studies. the same area.
People who pass the program evaluation will obtain the double degree : ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Own Title ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona and Own Title from the International University of Valencia, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Graphic studies
- Advertising agency web departments
- Marketing, communication and design departments of large companies
- Advertising agency account departments
- Freelance professionals, entrepreneurs, new companies, startup companies, etc.
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More