NordWood Themes / Unsplash
If graphic design is communicating and communicating through gestures and voice, why can design only be static?
Moving graphic design or Motion Design is the discipline through which we equip motion design. Nowadays, communication channels have passed most of the paper to the screen. Animation allows us to take advantage of the possibilities offered by these new digital formats in which we visualize information. If we give movement communication we make the experience closer to reality. Because the human being establishes a closer relationship with something that has movement.
The Master in Motion Design aims to lead all our communication skills towards the audiovisual world. We will learn to generate visual identities where the movement is the part that defines the personality of the brand. We will learn to generate the movement of things based on ideas and reasoning. That is the main feature of Motion Design, to define the Motion based on why. We will learn that through this discipline we can explain very complicated concepts in a very simple way.
To take the master's degree, no previous knowledge of animation is necessary. But if previous knowledge in the world of communication or graphic design. The student will be provided with the necessary tools to create graphic design in movement.
The main objectives of this program are:
- Thanks to the Master in Motion Design, you will be able to generate audiovisual narratives through graphic design and animation.
- We will learn to generate quality graphic solutions through 2 and 3 dimensional animation.
- Thanks to various software such as: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Maxon Cinema 4D or Resolume. That will provide us with the necessary tools to develop in Motion Graphics of 2, 3 dimensions and generation of graphics in real time.
- Acquire creative skills to face a Motion Design project in an innovative way for the industry.
- We will work the necessary disciplines to be able to communicate in the same language as companies that work within the audiovisual sector.
- Be able to develop branding projects with a suitable language for new digital communication channels. In order to get the maximum performance that they provide us.
The Master in Motion Design is structured around the following subjects that are integrated into a transversal project:
- 2D Animation (Software: Adobe After Effects).
- Audiovisual narratives and Storytelling.
- Edition and assembly of video (Software: Premiere).
- Typography in movement.
- 3D Animation (Software: Maxon Cinema 4D).
- Art direction in the audiovisual world.
- Strategy and identity in Motion Design.
- Motion and interactivity
- Sound Design and postproduction for video and animation.
- Motion Graphics in real time (Software: Resolume Avenue).
Final work of master
The TFM will consist of the creation of a moving graphic identity or Kinetic Brand. The branding of a digital native brand will be developed from scratch. In order to define its form and behavior in movement.
After effects advanced
The purpose of the workshop is to learn advanced aspects of the software as a reinforcement of the 2D animation subject. We will deepen in topics such as expressions and how to link the different compositions of our projects in order to generate an optimal workflow.
Introduction to cinema 4D
Workshop that aims to introduce the student to the 3D work environment through the Cinema 4D animation software. Basic concepts will be explained in order to be able to manipulate animated typography or basic solids.
This Master is aimed at people with the following profile:
- Graphic design
- Fine arts
- Traditional animation
People who pass the program evaluation will obtain the double degree : ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Own Title ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona and Own Title from the International University of Valencia, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Graphic design studies.
- Advertising agencies.
- Audiovisual design companies.
- Audiovisual production companies (advertising, cinema and TV).
- Web Agencies
- Multimedia communication companies.
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More