Master in Marketing and Commercial Management
Online master that shows the keys to attract, sell, satisfy and retain customers.
Currently, the business environment is changing at high speed. The impact of the technological advances, the globalization of the markets, the change in the balance of power in favor of the consumers, the competitive environment and the diminishing loyalty to the brands, among other tendencies, are modifying the marketing strategies and the way in which products and services are distributed and marketed. Consumers are increasingly demanding and have more information, so they are very clear about what they want and where to get it.
The excess of supply and the difficulty to differentiate draw a very competitive panorama and increase the need to focus on the client.
In this environment, organizations need marketing and business management professionals capable of successfully leading the right combination of three elements: a solid training and knowledge of marketing and sales, skills needed to know how to respond to the current environment and market , and ability to connect with customers and structure an effective sales network.
With the Master in Marketing and Business Management , one of the best marketing masters in the market, you will develop the technical, strategic and personal skills to train as an innovative manager, with a broad vision of the company and ability to face the challenges posed by the Current Marketing and Commercial addresses.
All this from two points of view:
- A Marketing Department able to communicate effectively in multicultural environments, to lead teams, to establish conversations with its clients and to understand the impact of technology in the way of doing business.
- A Commercial Management that anticipates the needs of customers and sets the most appropriate commercial strategies for achieving the objectives, motivates the sales team and leads it to achieve the objectives set.
- Marketing direction
- Product Manager
- Head of Marketing Studies
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Category Manager
- Commercial address
- Export Director
- National Sales Director
- Sales manager
- Head of Key Accounts or Key Account Manager
- Expansion Director
- Regional Director
- Adapt the company to the needs of the market and the client: what does the consumer and / or the client want, when does he want it, where does he want to buy it, how much does he want to buy it, and how much is he willing to pay for it.
- Integrate the vision and general objectives of the company with the Marketing policies and strategies.
- Define market research methods, the use of the most appropriate data sources and the analysis of the results, depending on the business policies and strategies of the companies.
- Plan and manage the Marketing and Commercial activity of the company.
- Acquire knowledge and tools for planning, organization and management of Sales Teams.
- Develop management skills that allow the creation and management of sales teams that generate added value to the organization.
- Develop a Marketing and Commercial Plan type, and apply it in the general context of a company.
The structure of the Master in Marketing Management and Commercial Management is designed taking as an axis an integral vision of the marketing and commercialization processes within the organizations, and with the aim of providing the necessary tools to develop effective marketing and commercial strategies, based on value creation:
Block 1. Introduction
- New competitive environment
Block 2. Marketing Management
- Marketing Intelligence and Consumer 2.0
- Strategic Marketing: analysis and formulation
- Operational Marketing: mix and tools
- Brand Management
- Digital marketing
Block 3. Commercial Management
- Commercial Negotiation Techniques
- Key Account Management
- Direction and management of the sales network
Block 4. Financial and Budgetary Management
- Financial and budgetary management. Marketing and sales
Final Master's Project (TFM)
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Marketing Management
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More