Language of instruction: Spanish
The main objective of the Master in Marketing, Communication and Fashion Events Organization is to train future professionals who can identify, evaluate and select market opportunities, establishing optimal strategies in the field of communication and brand image, in a sector in which innovation is continuous and very competitive. Professionals able to position a product in the market, and make it known, either through advertising campaigns, through the press or with the organization of an event.
• Train professionals capable of developing and implementing commercial strategies in brands and fashion products.
• Provide the necessary tools to devise and carry out specific marketing plans in companies in the sector.
• Train to manage, coordinate and produce fashion events, as well as define the appropriate communication strategy for each event.
TO WHOM IT'S DIRECTED
• Graduates or university graduates who wish to work in a company in the fashion sector, in marketing and / or communication departments.
• Professionals from the world of fashion and from other areas interested in forming part of a company in this field, more specifically in its marketing and / or communication divisions.
• Communicate ideas and projects to clients, argue reasonably, know how to evaluate proposals and channel dialogue.
• Understand the behavior of the elements that intervene in the communicative process, master the technological resources of communication and assess their influence on the processes and products of fashion design.
• Analyze, evaluate and verify the productive viability of the projects based on criteria of formal innovation, business management and market demand.
• Master the languages and formal resources of expression and communication.
• Organize, direct and / or coordinate work teams and know how to adapt to multidisciplinary groups.
• Solve problems and make decisions that respond to the objectives of the work that is carried out.
• Efficiently use ICT and its applications in projects related to the fashion sector.
• Collect meaningful information, analyze it and manage it appropriately.
• Analyze market studies and their impact for the development of new projects.
• Know the economic and organizational framework in which business activity takes place.
• Product manager
• Project manager
• Brand manager
• Retail manager
• Responsible for marketing and / or communication in fashion companies
• Market research technician
• Responsible for trade marketing
• Head of fashion media
• Marketing consultant in the sector
• Account executive
• Creative advertising
• Fashion journalist
• Event producer
→ FIRST SEMESTER
Fashion Events Organization
MODULE I (9 ECTS)
Production of a footbridge
> Project development of a parade
> Public relations and advertising
> Be able to organize and develop a fashion show.
> Know how to design the communication and public relations strategy for a fashion show.
MODULE II (9 ECTS)
Creative and commercial strategies
> Learn to coordinate the presentation of fashion collections through showrooms or specialized fairs.
> Analyze the different types of fairs that exist, both nationally and internationally, to determine the most suitable according to the brand or product to be marketed.
MODULE III (9 ECTS)
Planning and development of other types of events
> Inaugurations and conventions
> Be able to organize an exhibition, opening or convention related to fashion products.
> Know how to choose the most appropriate suppliers for each occasion.
> Learn to negotiate budgets that are coherent and appropriate to the event itself and to the real needs of the company.
MODULE IV (3 ECTS)
Planning the presentation of a fashion collection on a catwalk or the exhibition of articles at fairs, showrooms, conventions and openings.
→ SECOND SEMESTER
Fashion Marketing and Communication
MODULE I (14 ECTS)
> The market and the consumer of the fashion product
> Marketing policies and strategies in the sector
> The marketing plan in fashion
> Identify and evaluate the fashion market to establish a marketing strategy according to specific objectives.
> Be able to plan, implement and implement marketing plans in this field.
> Know how to apply the different strategies and marketing policies that exist depending on each case.
MODULE II (13 ECTS)
> Journalism and social networks
> Identify and analyze the communicative needs of a fashion company.
> Know how to use communication tools, both traditional and digital.
> Define and establish objectives, as well as plan communication actions specific to the fashion industry.
> Be able to coordinate communication actions.
> Master the basic tools of the different journalistic genres in order to efficiently communicate news of fashion companies.
> Distinguish between different advertising media and determine which is best suited to the message that is intended to be transmitted.
> Know the multiple advertising creation strategies and know how to apply them according to the medium or support used.
MODULE III (3 ECTS)
Development of a communication and marketing plan for a company in the fashion sector.
→ PRACTICES IN COMPANIES
The student will have the opportunity to carry out internships in one of the companies that are part of the LCI Barcelona Job Bank. Within this real work context you can apply all the knowledge and tools acquired during the program.
PRACTICES IN COMPANIES
Students enrolled in a master's program can do professional internships through our Job Bank, designed to facilitate their access to the world of work. LCI Barcelona is linked to numerous companies and institutions in the world of design, which allows students to practice in these companies in order to test the skills and knowledge acquired within a real professional context.
Thanks to this tool offered by the LCI Education network, the Job Bank is international. It is an online platform shared by all the students of the network that allows students and graduates of LCI Barcelona to share their portfolios and apply to the job offers and internships of companies located in all countries where the network has a campus and where young talents are needed