Uadin, University of Development in Innovation, together with UDIMA, the distance university of Madrid, we want to contribute with a comprehensive training for the entire career of the buyer leader and for this, we have created a CUCA Shopping School , with a training model based in theoretical content, which provides the basic knowledge of each specialty, a cadre of professors who each lead their subject from experience, contributing to support, knowledge and interacting, through practical cases, that make the student finish the training With knowledge, experience and confidence to lead any area and specialty in purchases of any organization.
Comprehensive Training of All Purchaser Functions and Categories
A leader in purchasing and procurement management is the facilitator of success, an indispensable and relevant part in the economic objective of organizations. Knowing the techniques to obtain the benefits in your profit and loss account, mastering the most relevant procedures of the purchasing department, knowing the bid evaluation system, mastering the best techniques for negotiating with suppliers or developing the supply plan are knowledge and qualities that must dominate these indispensable profiles in all organizations that want to be market leaders.
- The training is University through student recognition with the ECTS - European Credit Transfer System. The Master in Management and Purchasing Management, lasting 2 years, contains 60 ECTS Credits and each specialty the part corresponding to its extension in time and dedication, the Executive Master in Purchasing Management and the Executive Master in Strategic Management in purchases of one year and 30 university credits.
- The student will work through an innovative training system with touches of gamification, masterclasses (own Mooc), current data, forums, debates, case studies, all the tools to acquire the knowledge and experience to master the techniques of the functions of the buyer.
- The organization and implementation of concerted training actions, at any level, such as conferences, meetings, seminars, seminars and courses, through the exchange of experiences and knowledge, of trainers and experts, teaching resources, teaching infrastructure, etc. will be promoted.
- The training is carried out with an elearning methodology through its own virtual campus. The student has an extensive range of communication tools, monitoring the learning process and a constant and personalized teaching attention. The teachers of the program offer constant guidance, guidance and support to facilitate the transmission of information, from the contribution of relevant content to the dynamization of the learning process.
Who is it for?
- Purchasing and Procurement Chiefs.
- Category Managers
- Purchasing, logistics and procurement technicians.
- University students, who see in this area a related work environment.
Recommended course for:
- Economic and Financial Directors.
- Logistics Directors
- Production Directors
- Heads of Materials and Logistics Management that have responsibilities in the Purchasing and Procurement area.
- UDIMA, University of Madrid
- UADIN Business School
- Train leaders in Purchases deepening the knowledge and practice of the systems and tools that allow professionally manage all aspects that make up the purchasing function.
- Provide the professional with technical tools that facilitate their day-to-day decisions.
- Optimize relations with suppliers, improving in all the negotiation processes, continuous improvement of suppliers' benefits
- Increase the training of attendees, their competence for problem solving and decision making in the development of their functions.
- Establish specifications and purchasing planning.
- Improve stock management.
- Establish the basis of effectiveness in the management of purchases.
- Highlight the concepts and ethical rules of the purchase.
- Establish a high-level, solid and reliable network that allows establishing an excellent and sustainable network of contacts over time, thus becoming a personal competitive advantage.
rawpixel.com / Pexels
1. Purchase Definition and Planning
- Specifications of the items to buy.
- Form, purpose and objective.
- Design and development of products.
- Contents of the specifications.
- Classification and coding.
- Rationalization of needs.
- Need and planning levels of purchases.
- Long-term planning
- Long-term planning
- Annual budget.
- Forecasting techniques.
- Planning systems.
2. Category Management
- Introduction to the Category Management of purchases.
- Preparation and Planning.
- Definition of objectives and priorities.
- Obtaining information.
- Cost and price analysis.
- Analysis of positioning and opportunities of the purchase category.
- Creation of the purchase category strategy.
- Execution of the purchase category project.
- Analysis and review of the draft categories.
3. Global Sourcing
- Globalization of the economy.
- Definition of Global Sourcing.
- Adaptation of purchases to Global Sourcing.
- Import processes.
- Costs associated with importation.
- International contracts
4. Direction and Leadership of the Purchasing function
- Purposes of the purchasing function.
- The shopping staff.
- Leadership in purchases.
- Involvement of purchasing staff.
- Formation plans.
5. Negotiation on purchases
Part 1. The negotiation process
- Principles of Negotiation.
- Negotiation Preparation.
- Knowledge and application of negotiation tactics.
- International negotiation.
- Internal negotiation
- Behavior in the negotiations.
- Time management.
- Pre and Post Negotiation.
- Market and suppliers. Our natural environment
Part 2. Psychological Tools
- Concepts about negotiation.
- Active listening in the negotiation process.
- Interview techniques to improve negotiation.
- The nonverbal negotiation.
- Assertive negotiation.
- The seduction in the negotiation.
- Transactional analysis and the johari window.
- The creative negotiation.
- Negotiating attitudes
- Negotiating styles
- Qualities and skills of the good negotiator.
6. Information management in purchasing (e-purchasing)
- Information Systems
- The Purchasing Function
- Solutions of Supplier Portals.
- e-Sourcing RFx
- e-Sourcing AUC
7. Strategic Purchasing Management
- Business strategy
- Business culture, organizational structure and power.
- Nature of the supply chain.
- Procurement and Procurement Strategy.
- Purchasing Marketing
8. Control and Continuous Improvement of Purchases
- Why do we need Control in Purchasing Management?
- Effectiveness and efficiency. Change management.
- Purchases as a strategic figure and its involvement in the organization. Organizational structure.
- Definition and interaction of the different control and decision parameters.
- Responsibilities and Involvement of Purchasing Management in the Company.
- Management tools and indicators.
- Information quality, analysis and results.
- Preparation and presentation of reports.
- The Standard UNE-CWA 15896 and the control and continuous improvement of purchases.
- Structure and responsibilities in management control.
- Business climate Satisfaction surveys.
- Innovation processes based on continuous improvement
- Control of internal continuous improvement and in suppliers.
- Examples of Management Control.
9. Project Management and 9 Lean for Buyers
- Introduction to the lean concept.
- Development of the lean process.
- Read procurement.
- Lean project management.
10. Financial Management for Buyers
- Purchases in the profitability of the company.
- The financial analysis of the company.
- The economic analysis of the company.
- Opportunity costs of assets.
- The financing of investments.
- Analysis and calculation exercises to improve profitability.
11. Leadership and emotional intelligence
- Introduction to emotional intelligence.
- Qualities of the new leaders.
- Emotional leadership.
- Human resources and emotional intelligence applications.
- Coaching and emotional intelligence.
12. Performance and Purchase Audit
- Introduction. General aspects of business management indicators.
- Purchasing Indicators of Departure Materials (raw materials and packaging materials).
- Service Purchasing Indicators (raw materials and conditioning materials).
- Performance and productivity indicators of the purchasing team.
- Benchmarking studies.
- Integrated management systems, data well at first.
- Purchase Audit.
13. Purchases and Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainable development.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Purchases as the protagonist of CSR in the supply chain.
- Incorporate CSR in Purchases.
- Guides and resources.
14. Conflict Resolution
- What is a conflict?
- Conflict Analysis
- Coaching for conflict resolution.
15. Quality Management in Purchases
- Quality management
- Quality planning and monitoring.
- Quality systems in ISO9000 purchases.
- Purchase Specifications
- Quality control of product suppliers.
- Quality of Services Service Level Agreements - SLA's.
- Measurement of supplier performance.
- Improvement of supplier performance.
16. Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SRM objectives.
- Relationship with suppliers.
- The pillars of the SRM.
- Supplier segmentation.
- Implementing SRM.
- SRM evaluation.
- Value Management
17. Management and Business Skills
- Leadership and leadership styles.
- Emotional leadership.
- The motivation in the team.
- Time management.
- Communicative skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Professional teaching experts in Open Training.
- Elaborated text summaries.
- Highlights and underlines.
- Mnemonics rules: keywords and mental images to associate concepts.
- Practice with exams of the subject.
- Tools for study distribution.
- Study sheets: we turn memorization into a more fun process.
- Collate studies with resources, webinar, masterclass and complementary study pills.
- Learning community.