The Master in Management and Marketing of Fashion and Luxury offers students the key skills to analyze the fashion and luxury goods sector, interpret the dynamics of local and foreign markets and plan strategies for the positioning of brands.
The Master offers a comprehensive analysis of the luxury and fashion market and an in-depth knowledge of the marketing trends, business models and management strategies used by the main brands. By adopting an educational method through which case studies and business models of particular importance are analyzed, students will acquire the necessary skills to understand the evolution of the fashion and luxury goods market. The lessons available through the educational platform will alternate with practical activities, insights, and exercises.
The Master in Management and Marketing of Fashion and Luxury aims to train a Manager able to analyze and solve the organizational and economic problems related to the management of fashion and luxury products and to master the branding, marketing, and merchandising techniques. Students will acquire the key skills to plan sales, identify and manage the launch of products and brands, according to customer satisfaction and the needs of the Italian and foreign markets of reference. Moreover, they develop the knowledge and skills to manage all the aspects related to the design of new fashion products within the company, also responding to technological changes and product innovation.
At the end of the training program the students will develop the following skills:
- Communication and branding strategies;
- Analysis of management and buying techniques;
- Analysis of competition and identification of the marketing plan;
- Digital Marketing;
- Management and planning of the launch of fashion and luxury products.
Lauren Fleischmann / Unsplash
With an understanding of the trends and practices in luxury and fashion management graduates can find a multitude of positions such as:
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Digital Marketer
- Merchandising Director
- Retail Management director
- Retail Purchasing director
- Sales Management director
- Supply Chain Management director
The course addresses the following topics throughout the different modules:
- History and features of the Fashion and Luxury Goods industry.
- Fashion and Luxury Goods: Italian and International reference Markets.
- Fashion companies: Models and Strategies of Business and Development.
- Analysis of fashion trends and luxury goods.
- Prediction and development of Marketing and Branding Strategies.
- Customer’s behavior and selling techniques.
- Analysis of fashion and luxury products and goods.
- Buying, Sales, and Merchandising techniques.
A fully online study model.
The Master can be attended completely online from your country through the online platform “MIA University Campus” where you can find the video – classes recorded by the professors, the webinars in real-time when you have the opportunity to interact with your peers and instructors, the case studies and the other study and assessment material. The online study material includes:
- Video-lessons and teaching material available on the online MIA platform accessible 24/7 from different devices (PC, smartphones, tablets).
- Power-point presentations that summarize the main contents of the video-lessons available for download on the platform.
- In-depth content about the main topics of the various modules.
- Articles and case studies on relevant topics related to the course.
- Interactive assessment, tests and case studies to be solved by the students.
- Final project work developed with the coordination of the Academic Director.
Admission Process and Requirements
The Master is addressed to:
- Professionals or young people with previous skills in the fashion sector who wish to undertake a training experience that allows them to improve their knowledge and operational skills to enter the field of fashion marketing, e-commerce, branding, and merchandising.
- University students and Graduates of Bachelor courses.
- Professionals within the field who wish to improve their professional skills.
Master in Management and Marketing of Fashion and Luxury
- MIA Digital University Scholarship Program
MIA Digital University Scholarship Program includes a scholarship of 30% and 50% of the reduction of the total tuition of the Master programs to the most qualified and talented students.
In order to apply for the Master scholarship, students must send the following documents to: email@example.com
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Bachelor degree and official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
About the School
MIA – Digital University is an international business school specialized in Master and Certificate and Executive training program based on the use of innovative educational and technological tools. Th ... Read More