Double Mexican and European Title
Complete your professional profile with the only Masters in Management and Management of Educational Centers with online classes in real time.
The Master of UNIR Mexico is an official degree validated by the SEP (RVOE) and is taught entirely online so that you can combine your work and personal life with quality university studies adapted to you.
This complete professional curriculum will prepare you to be the leader that the educational institutions of Mexico need. The main directive tasks that you will be able to face are:
- Coordinate and control the work of the remaining members of the Board of Directors
- Lead motivating people
- Plan and program the educational strategy
- Communicate and publicize the institution (Educational Marketing)
- Direct and manage Human Resources
- Promote educational innovation
- Evaluate and control to make appropriate decisions
The direction and management is directly related to the quality of education. The Master in Management and Management of Educational Centers of UNIR Mexico prepares you to exercise the leadership and management functions of educational institutions adapted to the needs of today's society. Educational needs in constant change due to the evolution of society:
- Migratory flows
- Development and implementation of Information and Communication Technologies
- Educational reforms
- Social problems: poverty, drugs, bulimia ...
Schools can not remain insensitive to the demands of the environment and therefore they need more and more people capable of responding to the new needs of society.
Through the classrooms of the Master in Management and Management of Educational Centers of UNIR Mexico have passed various profiles such as lawyers, professors, psychologists, administrators or managers, who have spent years in charge of institutions and continue to seek continuous improvement through training quality.
The UNIR Mexico methodology will allow you to finish your official studies in just 18 school months. To achieve this you will have a personal tutor (mentor) and you will have, weekly, online classes in real time, which you can view live or deferred according to your personal needs.
Upon completion of the Master's you will be able to propose critical, objective and innovative solutions in the areas of management, management and organization of educational centers.
Obtain a Diploma when passing each Semester of the Master in Management and Management of Educational Centers
Upon successful completion each semester you will obtain a Diploma in the area of knowledge of that period.
- Semester 1: Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Semester 2: Diploma in Management and Communication
- Semester 3: Diploma in Quality, Innovation and Research
After passing the 3 semesters you will achieve the following degree:
- Master's Degree in Management and Management of Educational Centers, awarded by UNIR Mexico and which has the recognition of official validity of RVOE studies by the SEP
- Master in Administration of Educational Institutions, own European degree with curricular value, awarded by the International University of La Rioja, Spain.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Degree of Degree in Pedagogy, Education, Administration, or the Humanities, Economic-Administrative, Social Sciences or Allied areas. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.