IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Your door to the business world
Management today must be flexible, future-oriented, and progressive. International developments such as globalisation and financial crises, but also local events and industry-specific trends, will change tomorrow's management. Our Master Management reacts to this change and trains your business management skills to prepare you in the best possible way for your future role as a manager.
Regardless of whether you come from physics, engineering, or the humanities - with us, it's not your background that counts, but your motivation to drive innovation and make a difference. The Master Management offers you the opportunity to acquire an additional qualification in management that is both scientifically oriented and practical. You don't need any previous knowledge of business administration and can focus on a specialist area from the fields of International Marketing, Finance & Accounting, IT Management, Engineering Management, Big Data Management, or Leadership.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Arts (MA)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)*
*earliest start date: December 1st, 2020; minimum number of participants required
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
The Master Management will give you general management know-how and develop your individual methodical expertise:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn how to analyze the economic environment and draw appropriate conclusions from a management perspective.
- You will learn the basic tools of negotiation and apply your theoretical knowledge to practical examples from professional work situations.
- You will learn how to implement change successfully while taking entrepreneurship and innovation into account.
|1st semester||2nd semester|
Experiences with IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
With a Master Management course, you will be trained in your chosen specialisation for your future as a manager. Whether in International Marketing, Engineering Management, IT Management, Finance, or Big Data, your career and salary prospects are optimal.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More