The logistical activities suppose a high percentage in the cost of any product and therefore a good management is essential in any company or organization. The demand for professionals in possession of a master's degree in logistics is constantly increasing due to finding ourselves in an increasingly globalized world, with an increasing weight of international logistics, new technologies and constant new trends in the sector.
The Master in Logistics Management enables you:
- Carry out an effective and efficient distribution of the products with a quality service.
- Plan and direct logistics operations and quality processes.
- Dominate logistics production and commercial distribution globally.
- Establish a purchasing and procurement strategy, as well as the necessary mechanisms to create a supply chain.
- Plan any logistics project going through all its phases and be able to make operational decisions.
- Identify improvements in the logistics process of a company.
- Design logistic models that optimize the resources of an organization.
- Master the information technologies applied to logistics and all those tools related to systems and logistics engineering.
Students who successfully pass the tests and exams of the Master in Online Logistics, will be able to obtain the Candidate European Senior Logistician Certificate (CESLOG) upon request by the student to the Spanish Logistics Center and payment of fees. This certificate is based on the criteria of the European Logistic Association (ELA), without the need for additional exams or tests.
The Master in Online Logistics of IMF is designed to train professionals and area directors experts in the management and management of product flows. Deepening from the procurement to the final consumption by the buyer going through all the steps of production, distribution, transport, marketing, management of the logistics chain, etc.
More than 50% of our students say they have improved their employment status in less than one year after completing the master's degree in logistics. Request information, our academic advisors will guide you so that you can manage an efficient and quality distribution.
IMF is part of the Collective Partners of the Spanish Logistics Center
OBJECTIVES OF THE Master's Degree in Logistics Management and the Supply Chain
Know the strategies to make an efficient distribution of the products with an excellent service.
You will also learn to:
- Develop the keys to direct and plan quality processes and logistics operations.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge about the fundamentals of logistics, production and commercial distribution worldwide.
- Assume the necessary tools to plan a logistics project in all its phases and make operational decisions.
- Understand the operation of purchasing and supply management and supply chain creation mechanisms.
- Master logistics information technologies and all those related to logistics systems and engineering.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Online Logistics of IMF is taught with an accessible modality, which allows joining master and professional and personal life:
- Online methodology: access to the virtual campus 24h.
- Distance methodology: with books in physical format with the syllabus.
- Blended learning methodology: With the possibility of attending face-to-face sessions and seminars.
We believe in bringing the training closer to the student and compatible with any situation. Whichever modality you choose will give you access to:
- Online classes that you can access from our virtual platform. You can see them live and delayed since they are recorded and posted on the virtual campus. Interact with the speaker and other students as if you were in a university.
- Virtual Campus in which to access and download the modules of the academic syllabus and other complementary readings. You will have practical cases, exams and self-evaluable exercises and forums and chats with which to interact with the rest of the students.
- Personal Tutor who will accompany you in the training process. He will be in charge of helping you to complete your academic course and with which you can arrange tutorials by phone, and face-to-face, chats, forums or face-to-face meetings in our offices.
- Virtual Library: Take advantage of additional training content. More than 9,000 online references related to the world of logistics and companies.
- Masterclass and Networking: Events in the area of logistics, supply chain and the business world. Stay updated with our round tables and free masterclasses taught by the best experts in the industry.
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of the master. Each module will be evaluated through the combination of online exam and case study development.
The obtaining of the Master's degrees from the University of Nebrija and the Master's degree from the IMF Business School will be subject to passing all the modules.
At the end of our Master in Logistics Management and Supply Chain you will be prepared to practice as:
- Director or Head of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Director or Production Manager
- Director or Head of Purchasing and Procurement Department
- Director or Warehouse Manager
- Traffic Chief
- Demand or Production Planner
- Director of operations
- Distribution and Transportation Technician
- Strategy and Information Systems Consultant
IMF Business School , through its Employment and Practices portal, guarantees the students of the Master in Logistics Management and Supply Chain, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.
Among the companies with which IMF has educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method Online: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
- Form of payment Blended: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
MODALITY: Online, Blended
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More