Logistics has become one of the areas of greatest development in the business world. Each day organizations require more and better professionals who master the management of purchases, stocks, transport and distribution. The Seneca Institute offers the most complete program in Logistics, which will allow you to make a successful career in this field.
This Master in Logistics Management, of 600 hours and 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), is a Title of the Catholic University of Murcia - UCAM, under the agreement signed between the Seneca Institute and the UCAM.
This Master is offered in an "on-line" version.
Who is it for?
This Master in Logistics Management is aimed at:
- Professionals of purchases, storage and distribution.
- Professionals in other areas who want a requalification to be able to choose another type of position.
- University graduates of any specialty.
The students who follow this Master acquire a terminology and a logistic way of thinking which facilitates communications with the Top Management of the Company. The training provided by this Center has a polyvalent dimension, which facilitates the student a quick adaptation to the different departments of the company that have some logistics dimension (purchases, warehouses, distribution, customer service, etc.).
Likewise, since it is an integral training, it is relatively easy to change the sector of activity, since it will not be difficult to identify the logistical parameters in a new company or job. Following this Master, the most important parameters for monitoring and logistic control are known. In the Master, the managerial skills required of a logistics officer are analyzed: team management, negotiation, decision making, etc.
- Introduction to logistics
- The business strategy
- The company and its organization
- Planning in the company
- Purchase Management
- Inventory management
- Merchandise handling and classification
- Ground transportation
- Air Transport
- Marine transport
- Foreign trade
- Logistics operators
- Production Logistics I. MRP and MRP II
- Production Logistics II. HIT
- Prevention of risks in logistics
- Calculation of logistics costs
- Analysis of profitability in Logistics
- The Logistic Control System
- Quality in Logistics
- Computing in logistics
- Sector Logistics I
- Sector Logistics II
- Leadership and Management
- Negotiation Techniques
- The communication within the company
(fill in the form to know the complete Program and the contents of each of the Modules)
Duration and price
Duration: 12 months (one year)
Price: € 1,850 (subsidized by the Seneca Foundation)