The main objective of this degree is to offer an advanced training in the writing profession that is oriented to the professional specialization and the insertion in the editorial circuits of the students. The model of e-face-to-face teaching, characteristic of the VIU practice, is part of this.
What makes this master unique?
- Interdisciplinary and integral approach where literary creation, textual edition and illustration are connected.
- Attend to the study of the editorial reality from a strategic and commercial point of view.
- Three mentions: Literary fiction, Literary nonfiction and mixed genres and Narrative children and youth.
- Cloister composed of writers awarded with first class literary awards on an international scale.
- The TFM valued with the highest grades can be awarded with a professional reading report by the team of publishers of Grupo Planeta.
- Closing ceremony with a literary evening held in Madrid at the end of the Master, where students whose work has achieved the highest marks will be able to participate.
The interests of the Master's students are diverse and serve a professional profile aimed at:
- Publication of texts, books and texts in digital.
- Press and communication cabinets
- Communication agencies
- Digital marketing, communication strategies in networks.
- Writer, scriptwriter or copy
- Teaching professionals
- Editorials and magazines
Aimed at all those students versed in writing that aspire to have an exhaustive control of the techniques that allow them to develop in the field of the narrative with a good level and want, in addition, to acquire knowledge within the editorial world of the hand of expert professionals of recognized prestige in the world of letters.
Application for registration through:
- A cover letter that expresses the creative interests of the student
- A personal literary project that is intended to work throughout the course.
- The curriculum that defines the personal and professional experience of the student.
The requirements of access and admission to the official Master's studies of the International Valencian University are established in accordance with article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, which establishes the organization of official university education.
They will be able to access the official university studies or those belonging to the Master, who meet any of the following requirements:
- In order to access official master's degrees, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees.
- Also, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that empower in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
The title may have additional specific access requirements, which you can consult on the information page of each of them.
Access to Own Master VIU (Spain and EU)