The Master in International Relations offered by the Seneca Institute, is a unique specialization in one of the fields that presents a growing demand for professionals, capable of having a global view of the interactions that occur between the different types of actors in the global panorama , and that directly or indirectly affect the political, economic, social and cultural levels.
International Relations, nowadays, take on a special dimension due to the globalization of markets, regional integration, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that have radically changed the way of communication, making possible the immediacy of information, as well as proposing new forms of cooperation and conflict, and demanding new global security protocols, in order to diligently address the old and new challenges facing international society, due to the changes that are presented in terms of migratory flows, terrorism, climate change and trade protectionism, among others.
This Master in International Relations, of 600 hours and 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), is a Title of the Catholic University of Murcia - UCAM, under the agreement signed between the Seneca Institute and the UCAM.
This course is offered in a "blended" and "on-line" version.
Who is it for?
This Master in International Relations is aimed at those who wish to develop professionally in international, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, independently of the academic training they present; to journalists in charge of the international area of the different media, as well as to political scientists and commentators who wish to deepen their knowledge or complement their training, by addressing the set of modules that make up this training action.
- The fundamental objective is the qualification of both professionals and officials and businessmen who are exercising or wish to perform tasks related to international activity, from public or private environments.
- Offer complementary training to members of the Armed Forces and State Security Corps that are conducting operations abroad or work directly related to peacekeeping.
- Grant additional training to political scientists, journalists and other professionals who need to broaden or deepen their knowledge and general culture, at a key moment in international relations, at different levels of today.
- International public function in OO.II. and UN Specialized Agencies
- Support for the Diplomatic or Consular Function
- Public or private institutions with external relations
- Chambers of Commerce
- International consulting
- International section of the media
The program of this Master in International Relations, the most complete in the market, consists of 28 Modules, among which are:
- Introduction to relationships
- Contemporary politics
- The worldwide economy
- International organizations
- Multilateral financial institutions
- The different forms of international cooperation
- Humanitarian aid and international humanitarian law
- The geopolitics
- International trade
- Public international law
- Diplomatic and consular law
- The European Union
- International conflicts
- Disarmament, nuclear security and defense
- Protocol and ceremonial
(fill in the form to know the complete Program and the contents of each Module)
Duration and price
Calls: two per year (May and October)
Duration: 12 months (one year)
Price: € 2,850 (subsidized by the Seneca Foundation)