Promoting the use of information technologies, addressing the expansion of operations and changing corporate culture are all essential
The Master in International Business Management is modular in structure thanks to the International Business Management Module and the International Trade Management Module.
Globalisation has given rise to increasingly more segmented and competitive markets, so the internationalisation of companies and their establishment in foreign markets is key when expanding a business. Promoting the use of information technologies, addressing the expansion of operations and changing
corporate culture is all essential.
The International Business Management module trains professionals with an international outlook, who know how to manage companies on the road to internationalisation or who already operate abroad. These professionals must master the financial, strategic and management environments which contribute to building international businesses.
The International Trade Management module, in turn, is designed for professionals with an international vocation, who know how to manage a sales department and who want to know the implications of a strategy in a global environment. It is for people proficient in business management who know about the opportunities that can be created with an international sales strategy.
The programme is designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully face the changes that occur throughout the internationalisation of businesses and effective strategic management, and also face the international commercial management of businesses with different opportunities offered by the changing environment. It also aims to increase the competitiveness and international employability of participants.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Critically analyse and evaluate complex issues in a globalised, dynamic and changing business environment.
- Describe the relevant economic and financial indicators, and business models for decision making.
- Appreciate the intercultural complexities of international management and manage institutional agreements ethically.
- Recognise the needs of international customers and develop global marketing strategies.
- Apply the knowledge needed to succeed as a global entrepreneur and the know-how to develop new businesses in international contexts.
- Plan growth strategies for international businesses.
- Describe the tools of economic analysis and identify the challenges and opportunities of globalisation.
- Use knowledge of new technologies and information systems for international trade and the management of international operations.
- Develop sales negotiation skills and techniques at an international level.
- Identify the different variables that influence the creation of commercial networks and the impact of logistics as a resource for business.
- Manage the tax consequences of an international organisation's business operations.
Application process and certification Master in International Business in English
The fundamental goal of our application process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience via a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
People who successfully complete the programme will earn a Master’s from OBS Business School and EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set for universities will obtain the Master’s from the University of Barcelona.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2019