Master in International Business Management
Master in international trade and settlement in foreign markets.
The Master in International Business Management is structured in a modular way through the module in International Business Management and the module in International Trade Management.
Module in International Business Management
Globalization has given rise to increasingly segmented and competitive markets, so the internationalization of companies and their settlement in foreign markets is key when it comes to expanding the business. Enhancing the use of information technologies, addressing the expansion of its operations and printing a change in the company's culture are fundamental.
In the module in International Business Management we train professionals with international orientation, who know how to manage companies in the process of internationalization or that already operate abroad. Professionals that dominate the financial, strategic and management environments in which international business is carried out.
Objectives and benefits
This module is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully face the changes that occur in business internationalization processes and efficient strategic management, as well as increase the competitiveness and international employability of the participants.
For this to achieve the program you will be able to:
- Critically analyze and evaluate complex issues in a globalized, dynamic and changing business environment.
- Describe the relevant economic-financial indicators and the business models applicable to decision-making.
- Appreciate the intercultural complexities of international management and manage institutional agreements ethically.
- Recognize the needs of international clients and develop global marketing strategies.
- Apply the necessary knowledge to succeed as a global entrepreneur and the know-how to develop new business in international contexts.
- Plan the growth strategies of international business.
Module in International Trade Management
Globalization has given rise to increasingly segmented and competitive markets, so that the commercial management of companies has new challenges when it comes to organizing sales in an uncertain environment. Enhancing the use of information technologies, addressing the expansion of its operations and printing a change in the company's culture are fundamental.
This module, in turn, is designed for professionals with international orientation, who know how to manage a commercial department and want to know the implications of a global strategy. These are people with mastery in business management and with knowledge of the opportunities that can be created with an international sales strategy.
The program is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully face international business business management with the different opportunities that the changing environment provides. It also seeks to increase the competitiveness and international employability of the participants.
To achieve this, the program will be able to:
- Describe the tools of economic analysis and identify the challenges and opportunities of globalization.
- Use knowledge of new technologies and information systems applicable to international trade and the management of international operations.
- Develop international negotiation skills and techniques.
- Identify the different variables that affect the creation of commercial networks and the impact of logistics as a resource for commercial activity.
- Manage the tax consequences of the commercial operations of an international organization.
- Import and export companies
- International Banking
- Manufacturing and services industry
- International transport companies
- Multinational companies
- Regulatory bodies
- Technology sector
- International logistics management companies
- International Trade Companies
- Consulting Companies
- Infrastructure Management
- Small and medium businesses
- Multilateral institutions
- Non-governmental organizations
International Business Management
- Integration and economic environment
- Management and Innovation of International Companies
- Global Marketing
- International financial management
- Cross-Cultural Management
International Trade Management
- E-Business Strategies
- Global entrepreneurship
- International Trade Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Negotiation
- International Business Simulation
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in International Business
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More