Double Mexican and European Title
The Master in Integrated Management Systems of UNIR Mexico prepares you to perform your professional activity, and have knowledge to practice as an internal auditor, in any of the following fields:
- Quality management
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Occupational Health and Safety (Prevention of Occupational Risks -PRL-)
This university program prepares you to specialize in the integration of management systems through a global vision and aligned objectives, facilitating decision-making to increase the efficiency and profitability of any organization by optimally managing existing resources.
Throughout the 18 months of this official Master's Degree in Integrated Management Systems, you will learn the fundamental and procedural aspects of internationally recognized norms and standards such as:
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations, among which ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 stand out, among others.
- OHSAS 18000 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), international standards on Health and Safety at Work.
- In addition to the codes for Social Responsibility
- And the regulations of the ILO (International Labor Organization)
This Master's degree is taught 100% online with classes in live video. You can combine your university studies with your work and personal life.
The Master in Integrated Management Systems of UNIR has a complete curriculum whose main objective is to train professionals capable of implementing and managing unitary or integrated standardized systems in the areas of Quality, Environment, Social Responsibility and Prevention of Occupational Risks or Occupational Health .
With this Master's you will become an expert in the main management systems of an organization:
- Environmental Management System: you will learn the ISO 14000 and 14001 norms and the social impact and commitment during the life cycle of the product, as well as the necessary resources to protect the environment.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System: you will analyze the factors that put workers at risk to formulate control mechanisms and prevent incidents by applying the regulations and legal aspects that must be met in a company.
"According to figures from the Mexican Institute of Social Security and the International Labor Organization, there are almost 868,000 workplace accidents every day in the world, of which 1,100 occur in Mexico ."
- System of Social Responsibility and Gender Equity: you will know the rules to which an organization has to adjust in the legal framework of the country, as well as its impact and social commitment to gender equity.
Upon completion of the Master's you will have the necessary attitudes to:
- Facilitate the tools for solving problems related to integrated management systems in organizations.
- Solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within multidisciplinary contexts.
- Develop teamwork skills and communication skills, as well as establish and maintain relationships with other professionals and relevant organizations.
- Promote cultural change in organizations so that they adopt management models based on the cycle of continuous improvement and encourage good management practices.
- Take corrective actions and risk prevention against deviations from the established criteria, investigating the causes that originate them to eliminate them and prevent their impact.
- Integrate the information provided by different relevant sources in order to make judgments, including reflections on social and ethical responsibilities.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in Labor Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting as well as engineering or areas related to Integrated Management Systems. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.