The Master in Coaching with official certification in ACTP has a duration of 12 months of studies 3 months of extension , for delivery of work and completion of individual mentoring and, contains 60 ECTS Credits through Florida Universitària.
We help you achieve your goals
Uadin, University of Development and Innovation, and OlaCoach Corporate SL, we contribute with a comprehensive and pioneering training since 2000 for the entire career of the Coach leader. To this end, we have created a training program that proposes a double objective: on the one hand, to offer a professional accreditation that grants the certification endorsed by the ICF, the largest and most widespread federation of coaches worldwide and the most internationally recognized and required in companies, to be able to develop the activity of coach, both internally in organizations, and externally in the labor market; and on the other, to train professionals who wish to incorporate skills and tools to develop people and teams as professional coaches.
The entire program will be valid in 100% for personal coaching , in 90% for executive and sports coaching , and in more than 75% for most Coaching specializations , since, as in medicine, it must first be done the general career and then the specializations.
The intention that the Master proposes is twofold: in a first stage, to obtain a professional and worldwide recognized accreditation that grants the certification endorsed by the ICF to be able to develop the activity of coach in the labor market and / or develop professionals who wish to incorporate skills and tools to develop people and teams as professional coaches.
Samuel Zeller / Unsplash
- Coaching skills for leadership
- Solidly building the skills of a coach
- Believe in yourself
- Lifting coaching to another dimension
- Goal Achievement
- Emotional Intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence
- Awareness and Responsibilities
- Effective communication in Coaching - I
- Success and transition in coaching
- Positive Mental Attitude (AMP)
- Powerful Questions
- Coaching Profession Development
- Perfecting professional coaching skills
- Focus and Dynamics of the Coaching Session
- Customer Awareness
- Plans, Goals and Actions
- Coaching Ethics and Limits
- Communication: Language and Style
- Less Words, More Silence
- Emotions and Intuition
- Coaching Session Analysis
- Creative Coaching Techniques
- Ethics and Limits of Coaching II
Supplementary Certification Training
- Personal brand
- Clients and Digital Communication Strategy
This model allows students to develop a practical framework for making decisions effectively, with experience and direct applicability to solve business problems.
Our educational approach is based on the combination of permanent theoretical-practical sessions that guarantees the integration of complete training, ensuring transformational learning, through:
- Coaching Sessions
- Experiential Training
- Learning culture
- Business approach
- Personal approach
- Synchronous classroom
- Group Mentoring
- Individual Mentoring
The admission process tries to guarantee the affinity between the student and the training program that is to be carried out. In the process, professional experience and previous studies carried out by the student are analyzed.
In order to maximize the use of training, we talk with each student so that they can develop an ideal relationship between the rest of the students and teachers.
To complete your application it is necessary that you provide the following documents so that the Admissions Committee can assess your profile:
- Fill in your request.
- Documentation that you must attach when required:
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
- Personal interview: if a personal interview is required by the admissions committee.
- Acceptance: after the interview the acceptance or not of admission to the training will be communicated. In case of being accepted, we will provide you with all the necessary information to formalize your place reservation.
- Place reservation: once you have the acceptance you can confirm your place by formalizing the payment of the reservation.
- Seats are granted in order of reservation. Once the existing places have been completed, students enroll in the waiting list for the next call.
The profession of coach is multiple and varied, offering, therefore, multiple career opportunities, among which the following can be highlighted:
- Human Resources Department
- Personal address
- Human Resources Consulting
- Management of High Performance Professional Teams
- Training and Development of personnel
- Conflict Manager
- Personnel Selection and Evaluation
- Career Path
- Management Skills and Coaching
- Personnel Planning Management
- Business and professional coach
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Reconciling work and family life
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Education and formation
- Project and Equipment Management
Text taken from Forbes magazine
Three out of four companies that appear on the Forbes list, 500 run their operations on SAP software.
The solutions developed by the company empower 80% of companies with a presence in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, and 85% of the 100 most valuable brands on the planet.
Resp. Computer and Telecom Department in AGRINARSA (SAMCA Group)
For my part I have to highlight the classes by Skype 2 times per week and 3 hours per session, I think it is possible to have more concentration and commitment on the part of the student and the teacher. The fact that the classes are recorded helps a lot since the syllabus is very extensive and must be given in a short time, having them recorded allows you to review the syllabus as many times as you want and makes the use greater.
Text extracted from 20 minutes
The most quoted in the IT sector will be the SAP consultant, who will be required the same academic training as the developer of Software.net although candidates with training in Business Administration and Management will also be valued.
Double Degree: 60 ECTS credits
- UADIN Business School
- Florida University
To qualify for the ICF certification the student must pass as appropriate the two exams that grant the ACTP certificate (Accredited Coach Training Program)