The Master’s in Innovation and Tourism Marketing Online Course is intended for individuals who possess the same passion for the culture of innovation, technology, and marketing applied in tourism organizations as a traditional student.
This online program is designed to be available completely online to those who want to advance their education profile while also maintaining their professional career and daily routines.
Students who wish to partake in this program must be a graduate of a tourism related study or have a degree at the university level in a different academic field.
Spain is the world's leading destination for holiday tourism, and the second most visited country in the world with the most World Heritage cities, the third in terms of natural areas declared Biosphere Reserves, or the country with the most Blue Flag beaches in the entire Northern Hemisphere.
The Master's in Innovation and Tourism Marketing offered by UCAM, an Affiliated Member of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), is an essential step in the honing of professional skills and a giant leap in the modernization of tourism management, thereby improving the competitiveness of tourism companies and popular tourist destinations.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector.
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication.
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology.
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations.
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects.
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated February 16, 2018