Master in Information Technologies Management
In this master, the students will develop management abilities that will allow them to perform effectively in the management of information technologies in private and public organizations in a national or international context. This program was developed to satisfy the needs of professionals able to cope with the current trends where information technologies are increasingly integrated into the different levels of organizations and production systems. It also answers to the increasing demands of companies and organizations for IT specialists with a focus on business, able to act as a spokesperson or as a link between IT specialists and the business managers, thus generating more efficient and effective processes between both.
- Bachelor degree, in the field of Computer Systems Engineering, Business Administration, Informatics or related areas.
- Bachelor degree, preferably related to the area of study.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Work experience is recommended.
- Able to develop strategies that involve technology to support business processes.
- Able to contribute to the development of a strategic vision of the organization.
- Capable to influence specific processes of information problem analysis, search, and selection of alternatives for solutions.
- Able to plan, evaluate and implement technology projects.
- The graduate will be a link between the business community and the technology community, knowing and understanding the technology alternatives, their advantages, limitations; at the same time understanding the business processes and their impact on the enterprise’s performance.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)||$6,400|
|Graduation Fee||$9,000||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation|
|SEP Fee||$145||To be paid once each year|
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.
Last updated November 27, 2017