The Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management groups the fundamental concepts related to the management and direction of people in the 21st century, within the framework of an integrated management of the organization and the different processes and tools that can be useful for effective driving thereof.
Through the pedagogical articulation of theoretical foundations and discussion of practical cases, within a space of interaction promoted by teachers and by the use of a Virtual Campus, a person who completes the Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management will be qualified to:
- Know and master the most appropriate techniques to enhance management capacity and decision making.
- Know and manage modern techniques in knowledge management, based on the use of new technologies in the processing of information in the business framework.
- Provide management skills and abilities, as well as the methodology to apply in the management of people in the organization.
- Develop the functions and procedures for the planning, organization, execution and control of human resources in the company.
- Prepare the strategic bases in line with the objectives of the company, which allow planning and anticipating future movements in the field of human resources.
Duration, credit structure and degree
The estimated duration of the Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management is 850 hours (85 credits).
Regarding the distribution of time, it is established that:
- Being a distance Program and not being subject to face-to-face classes, a specific start date is not established, so the student can formalize the enrollment at any time, provided there are places available.
- For academic and learning reasons there is a minimum duration of the Program, which in exceptional cases (eg validation of subjects) may be six months.
- The maximum time available for the Program is twenty-four months. In this period of time, the student must have successfully passed all the activities evaluated and approved the Final Project of Master or Thesis.
The Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) periodically allocates an extraordinary economic item for FUNIBER Training Scholarships.
To apply, you only have to submit your scholarship application on the main page of the portal with the required data, and the Evaluation Committee will examine the suitability of your application for the granting of financial aid, in the form of a FUNIBER Training Scholarship.
About the School
The growing and global presence of FUNIBER is due to a teaching model that promotes the collaboration and cooperation among nations to enrich people formation. This model is the result of more than ei ... Read More