- Course ID: 153748
- Price: 8,500 euros 65% scholarship -> 2,975 euros
- Interest-free financing for up to 12 months. 5% discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Degree obtained: Master by Nebrija University and Master by IMF Business School
- Employment Exchange and Guaranteed Practices
University degree or equivalent professional experience.
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the Nebrija University, teaches the Master in Human Resources: People Analytics and Digital Vision. The main objective of this master's degree is for its students to learn about the new technologies applied to the sector and to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to take full advantage of digitization in people management.
IMF is a member of the Spanish Association of People Management and Development (AEDIPE).
This Master is aimed at both recent graduates and professionals with experience in the sector, who wish to lead technological change in the human resources area of organizations.
The Master in Human Resources: People Analytics and Digital Vision, which can be completed in 9 to 24 months, is taught online supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, regardless of their geographical location or their time availability.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a Double Master's Degree from Nebrija University and IMF Business School .
In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- virtual library
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Digital Leadership
- Module II - Digital Management of Human Resources and Corporate Culture
- Module III - Organizational models and new ways of working
- Module IV - Digital Talent Development
- Module V - HR Analytics and management tools
- Module VI - Financial and labor impact of the transformation
- Module VII - Agile methodologies applied to HR
- Module VIII - Corporate Social Responsibility and Communication
- Module IX - Final Master's Project
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More