The graduate from the Master’s in Health Service Administration Specialization in Health Services Management and Evaluation will be a professional leader in the health services industry. He (She) will be distinguished by the knowledge and holistic vision in the field of evaluation of health services, compliance with regulations, the quality of the services, and the ability to make healthy decisions in the organization. He (She) will have complete knowledge in planning, research, legal and financial aspects, ethical values, and technology. The graduate of this academic offering will be a professional, leader, expert, communicator, and visionary who will contribute to the identification and establishment of models for evaluating services in health services providers.
General Education Requirements
- HESM 500 Leadership and Organizational Behavior in Health Services
- HESM 510 Strategic Planning in Health Services Organizations
- HESM 520 Fundamentals of Accounting and finance in Health Services
- HESM 540 Health Services Information Systems
- HESM 550 Research Methods in Health Services
- HESM 560 Applied Biostatistics
- HESM 570 Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- HEMG 600 Fundamentals in the Evaluation of Health Services
- HEMG 610 Legal and Ethical Issues in the Evaluation of Health Services
- HEMG 620 Quality Management in Health Services
- HEMG 630 Evaluation Models Analysis
- HEMG 640 Effective Strategies for the Evaluation of Health Services
- HEMG 650* Development of an Evaluation Model for Health Services*
*Course requires program authorization
General Admission Requirements
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or more.
- Some academic programs may have specific requirements.
- Fill out the admission application.
- Submit official transcript (official grades certification) from the accredited university where a bachelor’s degree was obtained.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from previous professors, counselors, deans, or supervisors.
- Send by e-mail a full-color front and back copy of valid identification (government-issued ID) with a photo to evidence an address where the applicant resides. This ID can be i. Passport ii. Driver’s License iii. Citizenship card or certificate of citizenship (International Students).
About the School
Ana G. Méndez Dallas University / Online offers associate degrees, baccalaureates, and master's degrees 100% online. All grades are offered 100% in Spanish or English. It is part of the Ana G. Méndez ... Read More