In today's society, the role of the graphic designer is a fundamental part of the visual communication of a company that, following a projective and creative method, is capable of covering each of the small details of said communication. The designer is the irreplaceable piece in the good work of communication and the necessary contribution of added value to the product and business service .
In order to become that point in which the designer becomes essential, he undoubtedly has to train gradually, beginning by studying the basic foundations of graphic design , and then directing his training to the knowledge of the different disciplines that complete the world of communication in its graphic facet. And only having acquired the necessary training and knowledge in the different work environments, can we ensure a total assimilation of what graphic design means.
In this course, what is intended is to introduce the student to the world of graphic design by proposing a linear journey starting with the most basic concepts of design (typography, graphic sign, rhetoric, etc.) and continuing by studying each of the disciplines on which the foundations of the world of work related to design are established: Branding, Editorial Design, Packaging Design, Digital Design and Signage Design or Wayfinding.
Giving a voice to renowned professionals in the sector , each of them will influence the specialization they best master in the professional field, making this course a program that combines in a balanced way the theoretical and practical parts of this fascinating world of graphic communication .
The main objectives of this program are:
- Assimilate the historical, theoretical and practical knowledge for the correct understanding of the graphic project from the creation of concepts, through its formalization until reaching the production of the same.
- Being able to develop creativity and the ability to find original and functional solutions .
- Get the designer to understand the different realities of the graphic design project according to the different disciplines that, together, form the same current affairs.
- Learn to make decisions to achieve optimal results.
- Master the language used in the medium and the different disciplines.
- Introduce the main professionals in the world of design , know what they do and what their project methodologies are.
- Learn each of the methodologies and skills used in the different tasks of the graphic design processes, in their different phases and areas of action.
- Acquire an ability to be critical and be able to choose between a good graphic project and one that is not.
- Master the production phases and be able to prepare good planning as well as being able to calculate fees and budgets.
This Master is aimed at people who meet the following profile:
- Graduates in Communication and Advertising
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Graduates in Journalism
- Graduates in Advertising and Public Relations
- Graduates in Audiovisual Communication
In those cases where the student accredits higher studies prior to a process of accreditation of the University degree, the Academic Committee will evaluate the candidate's CV and portfolio as well as the study plan completed, which must maintain reasonable equivalence with the current undergraduate studies. the same area.
People who pass the program evaluation will obtain the double degree : ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Own Title ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona and Own Title from the International University of Valencia, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Graphic design studios
- Creative departments of advertising agencies
- Layout departments in Magazines and Editorials.
- Freelance professionals, entrepreneurs, new companies, startup company ...
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More