Insight into the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing, and Exhibitions) industry and the Protocol Department of Institutions.
Building a firm knowledge base in the tourism industry from an international perspective and always with an executive approach and event management.
Sustainable innovation and management
Developing the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through comprehensive and specialist training, equipping participants to take on positions of responsibility.
Training directors equipped to manage events companies, conventions business tourism and institutions, and who are able to achieve the expected results at a global level.
Developing the executive skills required of a global manager of MICE companies to enable them to work cooperatively, assertively and participative with all of the members of the team.
Development of strategic plans
Learning the key factors in drafting strategic and immediate action plans in MICE settings (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions).
Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism Online is divided into 7 modules:
- Introductory Module
- Structure and Finance of the Tourism sector
- Talent Management and Innovation
- Event Management
- Master's thesis
Admission and Qualification Process
The admission process ensures the candidates’ suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- University qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- English certification or interview in English
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee analyses the applications, case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
Participants who successfully complete the program will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality (INSTITUTIONAL)
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from EAE Business School (INSTITUTIONAL)
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Universitat de Lleida (INSTITUTIONAL)
Ostelea gives candidates access to grants in the form of financial aid with the aim of providing support for our students.
Each application will be evaluated independently and the grants will be issued during the admission process, with the candidates being notified personally by the Admissions Committee before formalizing enrolment.
Under no circumstances are grants issued that represent 100% of the total enrolment fees.
Financial aid is offered in the following cases:
- A deposit paid in advance to reserve a place.
- The candidate’s profile meets the requirements for each program.
- Former students of the School. In this case, a discount of 25% is applied to the enrolment fees.