The master in environmental management of IMF seeks to train professionals who respond to the increase in demand that has been occurring in recent years in organizations and companies in the field of environment.
The reality is that we live in a world where the depletion of resources, pollution, loss of biodiversity, desertification, among many other problems require immediate action, after years acting without regard to environmental protection and management.
Society is increasingly aware of sustainability and environmental protection, and therefore the number of companies that recognize the need for an internal and effective vision of the environment is greater. Companies, organizations and institutions must comply with these patterns due to internal production, current legislation and public opinion.
The master in environmental management seeks to unite these needs of environmental protection to business management. The information that the knowledge about the environment provides to the company is necessary and very useful for the decision making of businessmen and institutions.
The master in environmental management prepares students to be able to implement and develop environmental management systems, reduce and evaluate the impact of the organization itself in the environment, perform audits and interpret the rules and standards (ISO 14001).
IMF is synonymous with quality training and this master's degree is endorsed by TUV Rheinland, responding to the challenges arising from the Human / Technology / Environment interaction.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
At the end of the master's degree in the environment you will be able to:
- Create and implement an environmental management plan and preventive and corrective environmental measures.
- Design and implement environmental management systems in general and in particular according to the ISO 14001 standard and the EMAS III European regulation.
- Evaluate and audit any environmental problem knowing the different types and levels of pollution: acoustic, atmospheric, light, water and waste, waste, soil ...
- Direct environmental policies in companies and public institutions according to the Environmental Ethics, Ecology and Sustainable Development.
- Promote correct environmental attitudes and behaviors.
- Master the principles of environmental law, legal regulation on environmental matters and legislation and regulations related to environmental risks.
- Perform audits of business-level systems and Environmental Impact Studies. Know all the technical implications involved and legal requirements.
- Master the Quality and Conformity of Products and Ecological Marketing.
- Master European and national certification and standardization in order to apply and evaluate environmental strategies.
- Know the Corporate Social and Corporate Social Responsibility, deepening in the environment
OBJECTIVES OF the Master in Environmental Management: sustainability, systems and environmental impact
To train qualified professionals in environmental protection that help companies and institutions to comply with these standards in view of their internal production and current legislation. Combining care for the environment with sustainable growth has now become a social priority thanks to the growing awareness of the issue and the legislation that supports it.
You will also learn to:
- Providing preventive and corrective measures, verifying and implementing environmental management systems, evaluating and diagnosing any environmental problem, advising and directing the environmental policies of companies and public administrations, as well as promoting correct environmental attitudes.
- Expose the fundamental concepts in relation to Environmental Ethics, Sustainable Development and Ecology.
- Know the characteristics, links and principles of Environmental Law and know the current legal regulation and the different procedures for the approval of the legislation at national and community level
- Differentiate the different pollution levels: atmospheric, acoustic, light, water and waste, soil, waste, etc.
- To know what the certification and standardization process consists of from the European level to the national level. Know the rules and environmental aspects to which they apply
- Know the characteristics, regulations and applications of the Environmental Impact Assessment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Risk in the Community Environmental Liability System.
Methodology and Evaluation
The IMF Master in Environmental Management has a totally flexible and student-centered methodology. It develops as a master designed to unite theoretical knowledge with a practical approach. Contact now and an academic advisor will inform you in your specific case. You can choose between:
- Online mode: Online access to all content at any time of the day and wherever you are.
- Modality at a distance: Receive textbooks with the whole agenda.
Whatever your chosen mode you can enjoy:
- Online classes live and in deferred. You can access online classes where you can ask questions to the speaker and interact with your classmates. All classes will be recorded and uploaded to the virtual campus, so you can see them again whenever you want.
- Virtual Campus Teaching resources and training content necessary to complete the course, accessible in a virtual way. You will also have complementary readings, online classes, organization calendars, self-evaluating exercises ....
- Personal Tutor with which you can solve any doubt and contact at any time via email, chat, phone or forums. You can also schedule face-to-face tutoring.
- Virtual Library: You can access thousands of updated copies of the business and environmental world with which to complement your training.
- Events and Networking: Access to round tables, masterclass, webinars and all kinds of events by experts in the sector.
IMF seeks an evaluation system that helps to study the subjects of the master's degree. It will be done through continuous evaluation throughout the study of the master. Each module is evaluable with a combination of online exam and practical exercises. To obtain the Master's degrees in Environment by IMF and Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija, it is necessary to pass the tests of each module.
At the end of our Master in Environmental Management you will be prepared to practice as:
- Environmental Management Technician
- Specialist in Environmental Impact Assessment
- Quality Standards Specialist
- Auditor in Environment
- Specialist in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 70%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method: Cash (5% discount) / Interest-free installment payment
- Bonus through the Tripartite Foundation
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More