The Master in Entrepreneurship and Development of Business Ideas of the IEP allows you to develop your idea into a real and innovative business, while providing you with the necessary knowledge to acquire all the benefits derived from Digital Transformation.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Postgraduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this Master offers a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this Master?
The Master in Entrepreneurship and Development of Business Ideas of the IEP allows you to develop your idea into a real and innovative business.
- It will allow you to obtain the ISO 21500 Internal Auditor Certificate , issued by Bureau Veritas.
- It is tailored to the needs of the entrepreneur, with the aim of helping you develop your business idea, combining essential tools and knowledge to achieve it.
- You will develop fundamental faculties for an entrepreneur, such as leadership, coaching and negotiation techniques.
- It will give you a global vision of the structure of a company, which will allow you to design an integral strategy in which all the decisive business areas are involved.
- You will learn to manage Talent and take advantage of the new HR tools derived from technological development.
- Knowledge Society and Digital Economy (4 ECTS)
- DesignThinking: Creating Success Products (4 ECTS)
- Lean Startup: Validate your Business Model (4 ECTS)
- Financing for Startups (4 ECTS)
- Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Digital Business: Entrepreneurship and ICT (4 ECTS)
- Business Analytics and Big Data: Key to Digital Entrepreneurship (4 ECTS)
- Competencies and Skills of the Entrepreneur (4 ECTS)
- Digital Talent Management (4 ECTS)
- Innovation and Organizational Culture (4 ECTS)
- Marketing and Internationalization Strategies (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (12 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The experience of completing a master's degree with the IEP has been highly positive. The teaching method is very well structured and organized, aimed at increasing management skills and decision-making skills in a practical way. "- Juan Marcelo Vallejo.
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More