Energy efficiency is an instrument of economic and social growth. Renewable technologies are constantly evolving to be more efficient.
To whom it is addressed:
The course is aimed at Engineers and architects, technicians, managers or middle managers, who want to complement their training with a new orientation towards a sustainable model of savings based on energy efficiency and who want to know the operation of renewable energies.
The main objectives of the course are:
- Know the operation of renewable energies to be able to implement them in different areas.
- Know energy efficiency techniques and different existing certifications.
Jason Blackeye / Unsplash
- Module I: Energy in buildings
- Module II: The energy systems in the building: HVAC and ACS
- Module III: Energy systems in the building: Lighting, and BMS
- Module IV: Integration of renewable energies in buildings
- Module V: Energy efficiency in industry
- Module VI: Solar Energy
- Module VII: Wind Energy
- Module VIII: Bioenergy (biomass, biogas and biofuels)
- Module IX: Other renewables (hydraulic, geothermal, etc.)
- Module X: Master's Final Project
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
Doctor in Physical Sciences. He is Professor of the ETS of Architecture of the UPM; member of the Advisory Commission for the Energy Certification of Buildings (Ministry of Development-Ministry of Industry); Director of the Research Group Treatment and Sustainable Management of Resources (TGSR) of the UPM; Director of the R&D Group and head of the LEED RT Group of GBCe (Green Building Council Spain); Technical Director of iiSBE (International Initiative for a Sustainable Built Environment); and President of the Spanish branch of the International Building Performance Simulation Association IBPSA-Spain. Former Director of the CIEMAT Renewable Energy Institute and Former Director of the Energy Saving Department at ASINEL-UNESA.
Antonio La Cal Herrera
Industrial Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid. Since 2011 he has been an approved professor in areas of energy and renewable energies at the EOI. He also has experience in strategic biomass resources and as a professor of Biomass in various entities.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More