- Course ID: 154110
- Price: 9,100 euros 65% scholarship -> 3,185 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Degree obtained: Master by Nebrija University and Master by IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with Nebrija University, launches the Master's Degree in Educational Technology and Online Education. This program aims to face the challenge of educational institutions of virtualization of training, analyzing the possibilities of Information Technology (ICT) and Web 2.0 in teaching.
This Master is aimed at both recent graduates and experienced teaching professionals who seek to adapt their face-to-face classes to the online or virtual modality, or who wish to learn about the most innovative tools in the provision of online training.
The Master in Educational Innovation, lasting one academic year, is taught online supported by an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access the study, regardless of their geographical location or time availability.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from Nebrija University and a Master's degree from IMF Business School . They will also have at their disposal all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- virtual library
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants, etc.
- Module I - Training in the XXI century
- Module II - Design, production and evaluation of ICT for teaching
- Module III - Pedagogical and psychological bases for the use of ICT and online training
- Module IV - Information and knowledge management: digital skills
- Module V - Training in virtual environments
- Module VI - Emerging technologies
- Module VII - Research in ICT applied to training
- Module VIII - Master's Final Project
- Course I - English Course
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More