Master in Educational Organization Management
This Master's Degree provides the opportunity for directors or staff in management positions at educational organizations to obtain the attitude, skills, and knowledge to significantly improve the management and of their organizations and thus raise their quality levels.
The students will:
- Obtain a general overview of the different theories and approaches in education.
- Develop skills for interpersonal relationships, conflict management, teamwork and effective communication.
- Gain a general panorama of the management process in educational organizations.
- Be able to lead the organizational change process.
- Bachelor degree, preferably related to the area of study.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Prior experience in management or direction of academic programs or educational organizations is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics.
- A solid formation and understanding of the educational phenomenon on all levels.
- Critical and creative thinking in order to solve concrete problems in the labor context.
- Leadership and attitude to be able to make the organization’s processes more efficient and effective.
- A solid formation and understanding of the organizational phenomenon and it's processed.
- Capacity to influence/have an impact on the development of the organization.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)||$6,400|
|Graduation Fee||$9,000||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation|
|SEP Fee||$145||To be paid once each year|
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.