This Master qualifies to acquire a global and integrating vision of the teaching field, focusing on the study of the most innovative educational technology tools. It will allow you to obtain the necessary digital skills to offer an adequate teaching to the digital age.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this Master is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this Master?
The Master's Degree in Education and Digital Educational Development of the IEP enables IEP to acquire a global and integrative vision of the teaching field, focusing on the study of the most innovative educational technology tools.
- Because it is a combination that will allow you to obtain the necessary digital skills to offer an adequate teaching to the digital age.
- Because you will achieve an advanced vision of education, positioning yourself as a teacher or researcher of high level, responding to the new challenges of the digital society, hand in hand with the advancement of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- The Master in Education and Digital Educational Development of the IEP will allow you to adapt your teaching profile to the advanced level established in the Common Framework of Digital Competences published by the National Institute of Educational Technologies and Teacher Training (INTEF).
- Human Nature and Development (4 ECTS)
- Theories of Learning and Educational Context (4 ECTS)
- Skills of Education in Globalization (4 ECTS)
- Methodologies for Teaching (4 ECTS)
- Playful Skills for Teaching (4 ECTS)
- New Technologies and Education (4 ECTS)
- Design and Development of Teaching Programs (4 ECTS)
- Educational Trends Online (4 ECTS)
- Design, Management and Evaluation of e-Learning Projects (4 ECTS)
- Administration of Education (4 ECTS)
- Techno-pedagogical and Educational Design (4 ECTS)
- Processes and Tools for Learning through New Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Evaluation of Learning (4 ECTS)
- Legal Principles of Education (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (4 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"Actually, the passage through the IEP has been a wonderful experience, the quality of the study material as well as the teachers is great, the methodology allows us to appropriately appropriate knowledge and very soon the initial barrier of online study, feedback and Participation in the forums is very good and the business cases studied help to focus the theoretical concepts.In general I recommend 100% study in the IEP . " Miguel Ángel Marmolejo
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
Program taught in: