- Price: 9,100 euros 65% scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's degree from the University of Nebrija, Master's degree from the IMF Business School and Diploma from the Technological Institute of the Hotel (ITH)
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School and the Hotel Technological Institute (ITH), in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, launch the Master's Degree in Digital Tourism Innovation and Marketing. The objective of this master's program is to prepare students for digital transformation of the sector, incorporating new technologies into their companies or projects. IMF is a member of the World Tourism Organization (OMT), as well as a collaborator of the Spanish Confederation of Hotels and Tourist Accommodation (CEHAT).
This Master is aimed at both recent graduates in the areas of tourism, economics or business administration and management (ADE) as well as professionals and entrepreneurs in the sector who wish to deepen their knowledge of innovation and digital marketing.
The Master in Tourism Innovation and Marketing, lasting one academic year, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, regardless of their geographical location or their time availability.
NH Hotel Group, Novotel Hotels collaborate in the Job Market of this master's degree
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a Double Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and the IMF Business School , as well as a Diploma from the Hotel Technological Institute (ITH). In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Digital innovation of the tourism sector
- Module II - Tourist Intelligence
- Module III - Digital advertising media: media strategy, graphic advertising and dynamic advertising
- Module IV - Social media, social networks and community management
- Module V - Search Engine Marketing: SEM, SEO and web analytics
- Module VI - Mobile Marketing
- Module VII - Content Marketing
- Module VIII - 360º Marketing
- Module IX - Smart destination-intelligent tourist destination (DTI)
- Module X - Master's Thesis
- Course I - English Course
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More