This Master is created by qualified professionals, leaders in their sector, who will teach you, in a practical way and with support of the latest multimedia resources, the latest trends in Digital Marketing, allowing you to specialize in Sales or e-Commerce, at your choice .
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this Master?
You will become an expert in the latest trends and you can develop successfully in any area of Online Marketing.
- You will know how to respond to the new challenges that companies face in a constantly evolving environment.
- You will delve into the latest online marketing tools and trends and their commercial implications.
- You will have a teaching staff from successful companies, with extensive experience and great professional prestige.
- You can choose whether it is to specialize in e-Commerce or Sales, giving a seal of value to your degree.
- You will be trained by an expert-trainer selected by Google to obtain the Google AdWords Certification (Shopping Advertising).
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Creativity
- Inbound Marketing and Digital Advertising: from the Display to Social Networks
- The CRM and the acquisition and management of clients. From e-mail marketing to affiliation
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Buy Programmatic and Real Time Bidding. Big Data and Marketing
- Positioning in search engines. Google Adwords SEO, SEM and PPC
- Usability, Persistence and User Experience (UX)
- Analytics, Data and Digital Research
- e-Commerce: current situation and trends. Design and Marketing
- Platforms and models of e-Commerce
- Management of an e-Commerce
- Business Intelligence and Analytics applied to e-Commerce
- Trends and Challenges in e-Commerce - Conference cycle
- Digital Sales Collaborative economy and strategic alliances
- Distribution Channels: Omni-channel
- The Challenges of Commercial Management in the Digital Society: Sales Management and Planning
- Product Decisions - Price
- Trends and Challenges in Marketing and Sales - Conference cycle
PROJECT END OF THE PROGRAM
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the Master has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job. But, above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive." Vicente Verdú - Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More