Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce
Online master that provides all the keys to sell and communicate on the internet.
Despite the global economic crisis environment of the last decade, the digital economy grows year after year, becoming one of the main engines of economic growth. The speed at which new technologies have been adapted has no historical comparison. While the radio took thirty-eight years to get an audience of fifty million people and the TV thirteen, the Internet did it in just four years. And this new technologies have catalyzed the emergence of new business models and organizations that in a few years have become leaders in their sectors. A new revolution, this time digital.
But why is the Internet such a radical change in the way we communicate and do business? Posts to enumerate arguments on the importance of the digital economy in the current society we could make an endless list, but there are some factors that distinguish it in a substantial way:
- Interactivity and connectivity without limits. We attend the emergence of new mass media that allows multidirectional communication very efficiently, in real time and without geographical barriers.
- The versatility Internet is really nothing more than a communication protocol, which allows it to be supported by multiple devices: TV, mobile phone, smartphones, tablets, appliances, of course, the computer. There is a dissociation between hardware and content so that users demand to be able to access their information from any device. A challenge.
- Results measurement. Unlike other media, the Internet allows you to measure with complete accuracy the results of any campaign or action we carry out, through multiple metrics aimed at measuring, controlling and monetizing our objectives. And all in real time.
- Transactionality and accessibility. For the first time in history we can finish the transaction within the same means of communication: It is what we call e-commerce. You look, choose, pay, you have it. All this in no more than three clicks.
- Last but not least, the Internet is the break with traditional distribution models. Internet allows to completely disintermediate the distribution chain (and therefore of costs), so that the client-company contact becomes 100% direct.
And within this digital world, the e-commerce sector is expanding. It is a new sales and communication channel that grows thanks to the increase in internet access, mobile devices, and new demand habits. In recent years, new projects have appeared in the world of e-commerce in most economic sectors that in a few years have become leaders in their sectors. This emergence of new competitors has forced traditional retail companies to have a presence in the digital world. New paradigms are necessary to succeed in these sectors.
And in order to be successful in this sector, it is necessary to acquire a series of skills and abilities to be able to conceptualize, implement and manage a business based on e-commerce.
With the Master of Digital Marketing and E-commerce you will get the necessary training to boost your career in this area by becoming an expert in online digital marketing.
- Interactive agency
- Venture capital funds
- E-commerce channel manager
- SEO Consultant, SEM
- Product Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Commercial Digital Marketing
- E-commerce project driver
- Communication Agencies
- Digital Project Management
- Online Sales Manager
- E-commerce Projects Consultant
- Senior Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Expert
- Understand the entire process of managing an e-commerce. From the acquisition to the after-sales service.
- Ability to analyze how to interpret the metrics of this business model and convert them into relevant information for decision making
- Critical thinking to question the standards.
- Teamwork. Digital businesses are interdisciplinary.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Action orientation to implement action plans.
- Know how to structure a business model around e-commerce.
- To know in depth the main techniques and channels of capture, attraction and loyalty of users.
- Understand the new paradigm of digital communication.
- Know and internalize the most relevant aspects (on site and off site) in the design of transactional websites.
- The different possible monetization models.
- The design and management of internal operations.
- Understand and assimilate conversion funnels.
- The professional and personal skills of an entrepreneur.
The structure, duration and contents of the Master in Digital Marketing and E-commerce allow us to ensure the achievement of the objectives set. A modular, linear and sequential structure structured around the user / customer experience. The program is divided into ten modules plus a final transversal project that includes a role-playing activity.
In addition to this main structure, other activities such as web-conferences and workshops are scheduled. The first to know first hand the experience of entrepreneurs in the digital sector. The workshops will allow us to deepen in real tools and cases about specific problems of the digital world.
Finally, highlight OBS commitment to the final projects that emerged from this master's program, with the creation of the Entrepreneur Award to help the promoters carry out their ideas.
In short, a program designed and conceptualized to ensure the training of professionals in digital environments.
- Fundamentals of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Search Engine Marketing: SEO and SEM
- Performance Marketing and Permission Marketing
- CRM, loyalty and Customer Service
- Social Media Strategies
- Mobile e-commerce
- Usability, Interaction Design and User Experience
- E-commerce operations
- Analytics and metrics
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce from OBS Business School
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More