The Master in Detection, Management and Prevention of Hybrid Threats is an official degree of II livello (second level) of the Pegasus University of Italy that gives access to the doctorate due to its adaptation and reception to the Bologna plan and the European Higher Education Area ( EHEA).
This official master's degree in hybrid threats arises from the current great need to offer effective multidisciplinary responses to an innovative and global phenomenon of high complexity since the proliferation of hybrid threats puts at risk the institutions of our democratic societies, which require a high degree of professionalism when facing them.
The objective of this master's degree in hybrid threats is to provide a broad theoretical and practical content that allows mastering the most effective and innovative policies and strategies for detection, management and prevention of hybrid threats. Likewise, the student will be able to develop a broader and clearer vision of the current dynamics of the digital society and the global world that surrounds us.
Curriculum of the Official Master of Hybrid Threats
- Module 1. Foundations and historical evolution of the phenomenon of hybrid threats.
- Module 2. Legislation, policies and institutions linked to the prevention and detection of hybrid threats.
- Module 3. Strategies for detecting and managing hybrid threats.
- Module 4. Hybrid threats in military, civic-military and intelligence contexts.
- Module 5. Detection, management and prevention of hybrid threats through mass media.
- Module 6. Hybrid threats in cyberspace.
- Module 7. Business policies to deal with hybrid threats in the private sector.
- Module 8. Global geopolitical dynamics on hybrid threats.
- Module 9. Research methodology in social sciences.
- Module 10. Final Master's Project.
Titling of the Official Master of Hybrid Threats
Students who have accessed the master's degree in hybrid threats with academic degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent will receive a double degree:
1.- Official Title of the Pegasus University of Italy (Master di II Livello )
'Master's Degree in Detection, Management and Prevention of Hybrid Threats'
2.- Own Title of Iniseg
'Master in Detection, Management and Prevention of Hybrid Threats'
Students who have accessed without academic qualification, will receive exclusively the INISEG own degree.
Requirements to study Official Master of Hybrid Threats
The recommended profile for this master in prevention of hybrid threats fits into one of the following types of professionals:
- Professionals linked to areas of public policy, international relations and defense and national security.
- Managers, managers and managers of companies that wish to integrate the topic of hybrid threats as an added value to their business and need to know theories, strategies and procedures in this regard.
- Journalists, editors and professionals related to the mass media sector, with corporate and social responsibilities linked to the spread of fake news and other hybrid threats.
- Digital marketing and community managers and other professionals from social platforms whose content management requires knowledge and effective responses to multiple digital hybrid threats.
- University students who wish to start, improve or deepen their professional development with the mastery of effective multidisciplinary tools for the detection, prevention and management of hybrid threats.
Professional outputs of the Official Master of Hybrid Threats
Thanks to the knowledge obtained in this master in hybrid threats, our students will be trained to occupy positions of high prestige and demand related to hybrid threats either in private companies, in intelligence services, in police agencies and security forces, in national institutions, international organizations, organs and political parties, mass media, non-governmental organizations and in the increasingly prosperous and dynamic sector of the digital world, whether at the regional, national or global level.