Master in Data Management and Technological Innovation
Online Master in Information Systems Management, Data Management and Big Data.
This Master offers managers and professionals the keys to the management of the information systems of an organization, paying special attention to the Data Management environment, and more specifically to Big Data.
A broad knowledge of the possibilities and implications of different scenarios of use and use of information, will allow to define innovative strategies in its management that will act as a differentiating base and business competitiveness.
The improvement of business efficiency has a direct relationship with the management of large volumes of data at a faster rate. To achieve this, it will be necessary, among other things, to evolve the technological systems of an organization.
Companies need to implement Data Management solutions through an integrated strategy that allows them to describe, organize, integrate, manage and use data useful to all their strategy and business units. In this sense, the position and role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) in organizations is taking a strong trend, companies increasingly incorporate the CDO in their structures along with the CIO, CFO, among others, with the intention to exercise comprehensive governance over data, which includes protection and security, integration, protection and security of data.
The Master in Data Management and Technological Innovation of OBS facilitate professionals and managers the definition of strategies and the knowledge of tools that allow an organization to work, regardless of its scope, with a large amount of information, improving its innovative capacity and the adjustment of their decisions to the present and future needs of their customers. In recent years, the improvement of business efficiency has a direct relationship with the management of large volumes of data (Big Data) at a faster rate. Companies need to implement Data Management solutions through an integrated strategy that allows them to describe, organize, integrate, manage and use data useful to all their strategy and business units.
This Master in Big Data online and Innovation is aimed at making the most of the technology, compared to programs that show what the available technology allows. Technology is an instrument and a service that should contribute to the reach of the company's strategic objectives.
- Investment and private banking
- Retail Company
- Big Data (Business Analytics)
- Manufacturing and general production
- Non-governmental organizations
- Information Technology Companies
- Insurance companies
- eCommerce and Social Media
- Asset Management
- Multinational companies
- Asset Management
- Small and medium businesses
- Information Technology Companies
- Multilateral financial institutions
- Know what is Data Management and Big Data, its impact on organizations and the benefits that its adoption can bring.
- Identify the opportunities of Strategic Information Management.
- Deepen the hardware and software architectures available in the market for information management.
- Know the legal implications of the use of data in matters of privacy, security and data protection.
- Understand how a Big Data project is carried out.
- Master the main techniques and tools in data processing.
- Deepen the direction and management of information systems for the improvement of organizations and their business results.
- Train Data Management professionals capable of interacting with consultants and experts to promote or outsource large information systems projects.
- Know sophisticated data processing techniques: real-time analysis, predictive models, Web analytics, Social Networks, Social CRM.
- Data management
- Management of New Technologies in the Company
- Big Data Technologies in Business
- Systems architecture and technology for Big Data
- Business intelligence
- Technology Project Management
- Information Security Management
- Application Integration
- Innovation Management
- Social CRM
- Final work of master
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Data Management and Technological Innovation
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More